Seeing Niall and the gang again

This is our first book(yes I said us, there's 3 of us)so don't be harsh.

---------------Angel----pov----------------

It kirra sweet eighteenth birthday party in 2 day and I've done nothing to get ready so I'm going to shop to find a outfit like Katy perry music video do T.G.I.F ( did I Mention that it a famous people themed party)

When I get to the shop I go to my fav shops ally , Valley girl ect. in valley girl I find the right top and shoes and fine my shirt In ally . it all look amazing .

After that I go in to band new nail place to get my nail done. This new nail place is amazing!So I get my nails done and go home.

NEXT DAY

I'm going out to the shop to buy Kirra's present and have no idea what to get her. I get on the bus and stick my headphones in. I'm listening to music when I get a brilliant idea. I jump up and scream 'ONE DIRECTION!' Everyone just starts looking at me and I sit down quietly. My idea is that I can buy Kirra some 1D stuff. "hahaha" I laught to my self .

When I get to the shops I head to my favorite the one direction shop (yeah one direction shop ) . when I got I in the I could hardly help my self I got my self some thing and almost forgot to get kirra some thing but then I remember when I was walking out of the shop.so I went back in and got her a super big one direction bean bag ang a bunch of one direction stuff.

As I walk out of the shop I bump into someone had used to known before he became one of the member in the worlds most famous boy band one direction. " hey Niall omg I haven't seen u in such a long time" I said

"Omg angel" Niall said "Yeah, it's been like forever!". We stand there silent for about 2 minutes and then I say, "Oh, well I have to go get ready for a party but it was nice seeing you again". "Oh, yeah, sure. Can I have you're number so we can catch up again?" He asks. "Okay" is all I say and I give it to him and leave.

The next day is Kirra's birthday party and I get a call from Niall. "Oh hey Niall" I say. "Hey, Angel what are you doing today?" he asks. "Just a party...would you like to come?" I ask. All he says is "Would that be okay?". So I tell him "Yeah, it's my friend Kirra's party". "Well if that's the case, can I bring a couple friends?". "Sure thing Niall but I need to oh get ready. Bye!"

Chapter two : KIRRAS party

---------------kirra's pov-------------------

THE DAY OF KIRRAS B-DAY PARTY

"OMG , OMG , OMG !!!!!!!!!" I can wait for my sweet 19th party !!!!!!! "ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"

"Kirra shut up u bitch " Angel yelled

As she get she did her make up for the party .

Damn it I think out loud again . o well it my sweet 19th party to day ." yeahhhhhhhh".

"Kirra shut up , I am trying to get ready " angel yelled once again .

But then angel remember to tell kirra that she had a few friend coming ." hey kirra I invited a old friend and he's bring a few friend is that ok " she whispered under her breathe " what " kirra said, then angel yelled "hey kirra I invited a old friend and he's bring a few friend is that ok" . "ooh yeah angel that ok " kirra laugh . "why are you laughing kirra " angel said . " Don't worry angel hahah" kirra couched .