Chapter 1- Halloween fun+gym troubles.

Emmer's POV

I change into a black Halloween jumper that says 'Boo' and has this emoji 😑 below it, black leggings and brown Uggs.

I run downstairs, seeing my family and our friends Zoe and Alfie, who stayed over last night, gathered around the table. I slip in between Zoë and Emilia and eat a piece of my pancakes.

"How are you up so early?" Alfie smiles.

"I always get up early!" I laugh.

"No, your just excited about seeing Annie today, like any other day!" Dad vlogs.

"Yeah... that too," I smile, laughing.

"Your a crazy child," Zoë vlogs, side-hugging me.

"I know, I'm definitely my fathers child,"

There's a knock at the door and Eduardo races to it.

"Ca- oh yeah," he sighs. I run after him and see Annie hugging him.

"It's okay, little dude, he's safer than he was here," Annie sighs. Hayley hugs me and I spin her around.

"Whazzup, HayHay?" I laugh as she sighs dramatically.

"School," she shrugs, shaking her head.

"Em... your homeschooled! We all are!" I laugh, hugging her again. She nods and runs to Emilia. They're so cute when they're together. They always carpool together, well... all four of us do haha.

"Whazzup, ma homie?" Annie laughs, hugging me.

"Nothing since about twelve hours ago!" I smile.

"Wow! I love your jumper! Hey, wanna go shopping for Halloween stuff today?" She asks. I nod, looking over to Zoë.

She nods. Zoe and Alfie are taking us to the mall with Hayley, Eduardo and Emilia to go shopping while the parents stay at home and discuss a few things with their managers.

"Let's get going!" Emilia yells. Zoe grabs my dads keys, considering her Mini isn't big enough, and we run outside. Me and Annie climb in the back, Eduardo, Emilia and Hayley are in the middle and Alfie and Zoe in the front.

Zoe starts driving and me and Annie make musical.lys.

I click onto my privets and select from there. In the end I choose "Talk Me Down" by Troye Sivan.

I caption it:

@emmersj
Having a blast with @presshandstands7 @superhayley @emiliasj @eduardosj LUV CHU TWOY! @troyesivan

I post it and continue to debate with Alfie and Annie about what are better, Baked Potatoes or Mashed Potatoes? I'm in the middle, Alfie's on Mashed and of course Annie's on Baked.

"Okay, guys so right now we're having a debate over potatoes," I laugh, vlogging. "Zoë what side are you on?"

"Oh... I do love me Dads mash!" She laughs, refocusing on the road.

"BOOOOOOOO!" I yell, doing a thumbs in front of the camera.

We reach the mall and walk inside. We go to a Halloween store and grab everything we need for our costumes.

Annie plans on being a Zombie, Hayley plans on being a creepy doll, Emilia plans on being a Puppy, Eduardo plans on being a nun (a boy from my class did this and we had to say prayers at assembly and he got us all mixed up 😂😂😂) and I plan on being the lovely Harley Quinn.

/next day\

I wake up at 7:30, hurrying around. I change into a Bratayley Leo, black Nike pros, I throw on a SacconeJolys jumper and I pull on my black uggs.

/at gym\

When I walk into gym, I see everyone circled around Katie, Annie and... LIV?!

I push my way in through the circle and see Liv standing in between Katie and Annie.

This can't be good.

"What's go-"

"What's going on? Oh just Katie saying that Caleb died for a reason!" Annie cries hugging me.

"But he did," she looks at me shocked. "Because God couldn't wait any longer to meet a soul like his."

"Or Brennan's!" Mia smiles, pulling the two of us in for a hug.

"YASS! And Brennan!" I laugh. And no, I DON'T have a crush on Brennan, but Mia does.

"He died because he deserved to! He was ugly and fat!" Katie yells. I stare over towards the parents, and see Mrs Katie shocked.

"HE WASN'T FAT! YOU COULD SEE HIS RIB CAGE! UNLIKE YOU!" Annie cries.

"Oh shut up you ugly person! You look just like your brother! Maybe you should follow!" Katie yells back.

I look over at Liv. I give her the "Are you ready?" look and she nods. I hold up three fingers, then two, then my index. We jump in front of Annie and face Katie.

"How dare you say that about Caleb! You try put yourself in Hayley or Annie's shoes! I'm pretty sure you'd be done by now if that happened to Brennan or Ryan!" Liv yells.

"NO NOT BRENNAN!" Mia exclaims.

"Yeah well at least I still have all my grandparents left!" Katie yells at me.

I look over at Mom. I try blinking back tears, and I feel a hands placed on my shoulder. Liv and Annie.

"I ONLY KNEW HIM FOR FOUR YEARS OF MY LIFE! TRY LIVING WITH YOU KNOWING YHAT YOU COULDN'T OF HELPED A FAMILY MEMBER SURVIVE!" I yell.

"Yeah well... at least I'm pretty!" Katie hits my shoulder, causing me to fall backwards. I feel someone catch me. It was Amanda. She smiles at me. I smile back and turn to face Katie.

"Blondes have no brain, well some," I say, looking towards mom. She smiles and Coach Mary speaks up.

"Wow! Katie! Come to my office right now," she demand.

Once Katie goes in with Mrs Jill and Coach Mary, Liv hugs me.

"I haven't properly hugged you yet!" She laughs. We pull away and Annie smiles at me.

"Thank you! And you Liv! And Mia!" She laughs, hugging the tree of us.

"I did nothing! Just yell about how good looking Brennan is!" Mia gushes. We all laugh and Annie smile say her.

"And I'm grateful for that."

___________________________