Sick

You were sitting on your couch just scrolling your appointments when you realized you #1 patient Annie was coming for her depression appointment in two minutes . You jumped up and put your laptop away and waited at your desk . Annie has been seeing you for months now to help her get over depression . She was stubborn and didn't want to live at all. You sighed at your notes on Annie . She hadn't gotten better at all. Quite frankly Annie touched your heart all the months she came and you grew a liking to her . She was , in fact a very sweet girl , who didn't deserve this sickness .

The door flew open and standing behind it was Annie . She was wearing a red checkered dress with cow girl boots her hair was up in small pigtails . The only thing that made you groan was that her arm was splattered with knife cuts . Non the less she looked happy with her scares .

" Well hello miss Annie banannie! " You said with a grin . " Top of the morning to you to Dr.y/l/n !" Annie took a seat right in front of your desk . " Annie I've studied my notes a few times , and I know just what you need ! " you said with a cheery smile on your face . " And what might that be ?" She said with curiosity in her voice . " Follow me Annie ."

You knew just the place to bring Annie . You were going to bring her to mt.ebott . The gigantic mountain was known for its beautiful view of the small town . Your Father would bring you there when ever you felt sad .

When you got to mt.ebott you both sat down and sang the song " Tomorrow " from the musical " Annie " . That was Annie's favourite song to sing . After you two finished the song , and the appointment was finished , Annie insisted she'd stay on the Mountain. " Alright Annie, but first give me your cell number so I can text you and make sure your ok " you said firmly . " Okie Dokie Dr.y/l/n !" .

On the drive home you thought wow , how lucky am I to have this great life .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note : Hai guys it's the Author here X3 just wanted to say sorry for the short chapter and thanks for reading X3 it's my first time writing on wattpad so sorry if it's crap. Always remember ms.Author loves you and stay in school kids ^_~

- Author
xoxo