Sticks & Stones

"HEY NIALL OVER HERE YOU UGLY PIECE OF SHIT!"

Okay that one hurt, a lot actually. So I'm Niall Horan, 1/5 of the worlds most famous boy band.

I get the most hate and I'm the least liked.

"NIALL MOVE SO WE CAN SEE HARRY"

I did as the fans yelled. I moved to the side. Slowly walking behind the boys. I didn't feel like part of One Direction, I felt like a member of security. Is that bad?

I shoved my hands deep into my trouser pockets, my head hanging low.

I hated feeling like this. I hated how the fans treated me. But if I said anything I would be kicked out of One Direction. I didn't want that.

I had two choices,

I quit One Direction,

Or

I stick the hate and carry on.

I will always pick the bottom option. I couldn't imagine my life without being in One Direction.

We finally made it to the hotel. I literally ran into my room and locked the door. I needed some alone time.

I went straight to the kitchen and grabbed a left over chicken sandwich from the fridge.

I slowly slid down the kitchen wall and sat there. I placed the sandwich on the floor beside me, I wasn't hungry.

Maybe the fans were right, I was fat.

'KNOCK'

'KNOCK'

I slowly got up and made my way to the door. Before I even had the door fully open I was being pulled out by my collar.

"Come on Niall we're going Nando's!!!"

I silently cursed Louis in my head. I wasn't hungry, not much anyway.. This feeling is unusual for me. I love food but right now food is my worst enemy.

------------

Authors note:

If I get 2 votes I'll update?

What do you guys think? Should I carry on writing? Vote if you think I should? Please comment to say if you like it or not?