Family

Tik...tok...tik...tok...thats the only sound I can hear through the hallway of my house. Its been two days. Two agonizing days, without the man that I love so much. Without any explanations and good bye, Gregory Mike Well a.k.a my husband left.

Leaving me speechless after I got back from my workplace. His things is gone, along the picture of him. The only thing he left behind is the ring.

The same ring that I put on his hand when we were married. I am not understand why he left. No text, no call, he just....vanish. Its like he never married to me. Like I never meant something to him.

I try to call him, to text him but I cant reach him. In the end, I just report it to the police. My name is Amber Spark Dix. My husband is missing and I dont know why.

******************************

Its been three year since the day he's missing. The only thing that keep me sane is my baby. Yes, I'm pregnant for two months before the incident happen.

The police department tell me that they dont find him yet. Im truthfully hoping that he's still alive and someday back to my arms. My deep thought is interupted by a sound of crying boy and girls.

Yes, my baby is twins. Lucky for me, its mean I have to work extra hard for them. But no worries, my parents are living with me to spend times with them.

"Mommy, Clark is ruining my action figure!" My three years old daughter said when she is in front of me. She like action figure more than her barbie though.

Then my son is running beside her and said "No maa, Clare take my other action figure, and she break his leg!" "Mommmy!!" "Maaa!!"

I sigh and running my hand through their hair. I crouch down to the same level as them and said "Aaweee why you both fight? Clark you have many action figure, give her some and Clare, you are girl honey. Why dont you play barbie doll instead?"

Clare make a disgusting face and said "Noo...I hate that doll...its creepy mommy" "Yeah momma, this action figure more cool..." Clark said.

At the same time they stop crying and suddenly become bestfriend again. Eureka. Thats my children. Tough like their mother.

"Maaa...are you tired? Let me help you" Clark said and take off my jacket. "Thank you honey. I appreciate it" i said. "Mommy, we made you cake. Happy birthday mommy!" Clare yell.

Then both my parents come out from the kitchen. My mother bring out the cake. That look creepy and the same time making me emosional.

I forgot today is my birthday. Now im officially twenty five years old. Both my twins look at me and tell me "Blow the candle maa" Clark say. "Okay honey" then i blow it off.

*****************************

Clark gave me a very shiny looking frame that he made with my father, and Clare gave me a super cute little frame with our picture in it.

I stare at them when they were sleeping. Sadness engulf me when i remember that they growing up without father.

Sometimes I can see it through their eyes. The sadness and wondering why they dont have a father. The thought itself making me winch. Because I never explain it to them.

I stood up and walking out from their room. Only to be greet by my parents. "You should tell them. You know. They have to know" my mother said.

"Yeah. Your mom is right hon. I dont want you to regret it someday" my dad add.

"I want to...but I'am afraid they will be dissapointed in me. Will they?" I said. "They will. If you dont tell them earlier" my mother replied. I just nod then wish them good night, and walk to my bedroom.