Chapter 1: Sharpshooter

(Elisa's Attire Above)

I was lacing up my boots, Natalya glaring at me...Gee...Save it for the ring. I stretched for a bit. I had about twenty more minutes til my match? I shrug at the thought. I took my foot off the chair it was on, And walked out of the Divas Locker-room. Everyone is literally like Giants, when you're small.

I walk into catering, I grabbed a water, Passing by a few tables. I scanned the room for my best friend. "Dolph!" I smile, sitting on the table he was at. "Hey, Best friend!" He smiles. He leans in kissing my cheek. "What's up?" I ask, sitting Indian style on the tabletop. "Just eating a burrito and scrolling through Twitter." He shrugs. I picked up his half eaten burrito and took a bite. "Gee, Could've asked." He chuckled, I swallowed it. "You never ask eating my food." I smirk. "Oh shut it." He rolls his eyes. I laugh, ruffling his hair. Three Men in black walked in, ALMOST everyone scurried out of the room. I arched an eyebrow at Dolph.

"The Shield, They claim they're the hounds of justice, Stay away from them, They're dangerous, Especially Ambrose." He whispers. "Who is who?" I whisper. "Dean Ambrose has short hair. Seth Rollins has blonde in his hair, and The black hair one is Roman Reigns." He whispers, I nodded.

We sat in silence. "BOO!" Dolph yelled, I screamed jumping off the table, getting everyones attention.

"Fuck you." I giggle, flipping him off. "Shut up, We all know you love me." He laughs. I roll my eyes. "Sadly." I added. I sat back on the table.

"Why do they keep staring?" I ask Dolph, he looked at The Shield, Shrugging. "You're fine." He ate his burrito. "Want some?" He hands me his burrito. I took a bite of it. I looked back at The Shield who were whispering into each other's ears. "Well, Since they can't keep their eyes off me, I'm gonna go introduce myself." I huff, jumping off the table.

"Ello, Losers." I greeted The Shield, They arched an eyebrow. "Jesus, Don't kill me." I laugh. "I'm Elisa." I extended my hand. "Roman Reigns." A black haired male said, shaking my hand. "Seth Rollins." Two-toned shook my hand, I knew their names already, But whatever. "Dean Ambrose." He growled, but shook my hand roughly, I wince in pain, I quickly jerked my hand back.

"Nice meeting you guys, Are you three a group or something?" I ask. They nod. "Elisa!" Dolph yelled, I turned around. "What?" I arch an eyebrow. "Your match." He chuckles. "Oh yeah. Thanks." I smile. He bends down, I kiss his cheek, In return he kissed my cheek. "I'll see you three later." I turned to The Shield, Roman and Seth waved. I walked off.

I jog to the gorilla. My theme blared. (My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark by Fall Out Boy) My cue.

Ooh oh oh oh, ooh oh oh oh, Be careful making wishes in the dark, Can't be sure when they've hit their mark, And besides in the meantime I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart, I'm in the details with the devil. So now the world can never get me on my level, I just got to get you out of the cage, I'm a young lovers rage. Gonna need a spark to ignite. My songs know what you did in the dark...

I walk out, The audience roared. I smiled, walking down the ramp. I slid into the ring. I instantly sat on the ropes. Natalya came out. She death-glared me. Seriously, What the hell did I do? The Bell Rung.

Near End Of Match

I was down, Holding my head in pain. My vision was a bit blurry. I felt her pull my legs, And wrap them somewhere. I screamed in pain, I tapped out, But she didn't let go, She bent my legs further, I felt my legs like right by my head, Are my legs suppose to bend that fucking far?!

Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta, S.H.I.E.L.D!

She instantly dropped the hold and slid out of the ring, I held my back in pain. I wiped the tears that were flowing down my face due to how BADLY that fucking hurt. I instantly saw Three men around the ring. It was The Shield. Oh Jesus, What do they want?

They got into the ring, My eyes widened, I slid out quickly. I stumbled a bit, But I ended up walking backwards, Looking at The Shield as I left.