zéro

Hello, my darlings! I greet you today with a new story. Yay!
I've always wanted to right a Gracy fanfiction, and last night an idea struck me on the head and knocked me out. (Not really XD.) Prologues are short and sweet, so yeah.
Please keep in mind while reading this that this is a made-up fanfiction about an event that is real. Graser is missing right now, and no one but his family knows where he is. We're all very worried for him, and this might be strange that I'm writing about this but I guess it's my way of coping...

Anyways, I hope you like this story none the less. Enjoy the chapter!

You never know how much you need someone till they're gone

You never know how much you need someone till they're gone. That's what they always said.
They were right.

...I know that now...

But when someone leaves, it's too late to get them back.
After all, they're gone.

...I'm not giving up...

Sometimes little things our nothing. But occasionally, it's the straw that breaks the camel's back.
And it can be impossible to come back from that.

...He's out there. Somewhere. I believe in him...

Not everyone is perfect. Sometimes people disappear for a reason, Stacy.

Then I'll be there to find you.