Lucky Flannel

*Your P.O.V.*

I was out today walking around the warm streets of L.A.. I had just moved to L.A. a few days ago to pursue my dream of being YouTube gamer. I had watched YouTuber's like Jacksepticeye, PewDiePie, and, my personal favorite, Markiplier. Mark had always made me feel like I could do anything and made me feel confident in myself. There was something about him that just made me happy inside.

I kept walking until I found a little coffee shop that also had a restaurant connected to it. I ordered a coffee and sat down at the only open corner table there was. I sat there for about thirty minutes before I was tapped on the shoulder by someone. I turned my head and almost choked a bit on the coffee I was trying to swallow. I looked into the man's chocolate eyes and immediately recognized them as my idol's. My confidence. My hero. Markiplier. "Excuse me, miss? I saw you sitting here and you looked very lonely, so I thought I'd come over and see... if... uh, is that a Markiplier's Heros shirt?" Mark said, pointing to my shirt. "I, uh... um." I mentally face palmed myself for making a complete fool out of myself in front of THE Markiplier. He smiled a little and asked, "I take it your a fan?". I tried to keep my composure to reply without making myself look stupid... again. "Well, to be honest, your kinda my hero, but not in a creepy way. I just mean, ya know, uh... um, yeah..."

Instead of walking away, like I expected, he kept smiling and sat down across from me. "Hey, it's okay. You don't have to be nervous around me." "So your not creeped out that your my hero?" I asked shyly. Mark looked at me with a bit of shock in his expression. "Are you kidding?! I'm SUPER flattered that I'm your hero! It makes me so happy to know that someone appreciates me that much to call me their hero. Please don't be embarrassed, I came over here to cheer you up, not make things worse!" Mark chuckled a little. "Okay. I'll try not to be. Thank you for wanting to cheer me up. Normally people just try to tear me down, but I'm already at rock bottom." Mark looked like he was going to cry. "Maybe I can help you get back up. You seem really sweet, and your very beautiful. Someone like you shouldn't feel this way. Please, let me help." Mark said, with pleading eyes and a warm smile. "Okay, I'd like that." Mark looked VERY happy, and replied, "How about we go to the park and you can tell me about yourself?" "That sounds nice. Let's go!" I replied. I was so happy I came to this cafe today.

*1 Year Time Skip*

"Hey babe, I'm done recording!" Mark called from the stairs. "Awesome! How about we go to the park?" "Sure! Let me just change into my lucky flannel." I started to get ready and replied, "Okay, hurry up!". As I stood by the door, ready to go, Mark came down in jeans and his lucky red flannel. "You ready, (Y/N)?" "Yeah, but I gotta ask you something." Mark looked confused but said, "Sure." "Why is your red flannel lucky?" Mark smiled and replied,

"Because it's what I wore the day I met you."