Welcome To Eah

Welcome to EAH.

A lot has happened since last year, everyone gets to write their own destiny now, Royal or Rebel.

But that's not all that has changed.

Raven and Dexter got together, Cupid went back to MonsterHigh, Jillian and Humphery secretly got together and Daring found a new love interest, Rosabella.

Raven and Dexters relationship wasn't at all like Daring and Apple's used to be. In fact, you might have never seen them properly have a conversation !

Raven walked up to the stairs of Ever After, using her magic to pick up her bags. Daring, Dexter and Darling got out of their carriage at the back.

"See you in class !!!!" Darling said rushing up to the dorms to see who she got as a roommate.

"Oh Darling." Said Daring as he, once again, got 20 bags full of mirrors out of the carriage.

"Daring !!!" Dexter said annoyed."No wonder the ride was bumpy!"

Raven climbed up the stairs to a newly painted EAH. Wondering who her new roommate is, she ran up to her dorm room.

She was in the corridor. Raven saw a golden plate saying; " Room no: 154 CJ Hook and Rosabella Beauty."

CJ was daughter of Captain Hook and a transfer student from Neverland High.

Rosabella was Beauty and the Beasts daughter and her boyfriends brother (Daring) new love interest. They weren't actually a couple, until their destiny was clear they said.

Moving on was another dorm, the plate said " Room No: 155 Jillian Beanstalk and Avery Bucket"

Avery was daughter of Charlie Bucket, the boy who now owned Willy Wonka's Factory.

Raven couldn't wait to see her roomier so she speeded across the halls pass Melody and Duchess's room.

There Raven stood not daring to look at the name plate and pushed the door open. Inside was ready painted green room.

A figure with two pigtails jumped off the bed.

"Hiya roomie !!!"

It was Tini Bell. Daughter of Tinkerbell and another transfer student from Neverland High.

Raven didn't think it was a good idea to roommate with someone who wants to be a villain.

" We will have so much fun ! And you can tell me how to be evil and..."

"Hi Tini." Raven finally said.

Tini moaned then turned into a pixie size and fly away through the window.

Now she knew why Tini was called Tini. XD

Anyway... Raven started laying on the bed and then got up and started getting the room ready.

••••••••••••••••

Tommorow was the first day of a new school year and Jillian wanted to make the most of it. She put her boots on and got ready to jump down the beanstalk next to her window when a yummy smell stopped her.

Avery Bucket stepped in with a tray of Willy Wonka's delicious chocolate cakes.

"You have been cooking with Ginger, haven't you ?" Jillian said as she tried to close the window.

"Yes.. " Avery said in her sweet shy voice." It is my destiny after all, win a golden ticket, then own a whole factory ! I do like to bake as well though."

"That's nice."

"Oh and I found some beans on my way back ,are they yours ?"

"No. Are they magic beans ?" Jillian said widening her eyes at the beans.

"I don't know."

"Well we are going to find out." Jillian said grabbing Avery's arm and dropping her cakes.

Jillian and Avery then both jumped down the beanstalk, and to Avery's surprise, her glasses didn't fall off like Humphery.

•••••••••

CJ fell on her bed. "I'm bored" she said.

Rosabella was tidying her bed then walked over to CJ.

"CJ? What does CJ stand for ?"

"Captain James. I know, my dad was kinda all about himself and named me James, then when I was 7, I demanded to be called CJ. "

"Wow."

"Why are you called Rosabella ?"

"I don't know, I was named after the Rose my father gave to my mother. And Belle is my moms name, and I don't really like my name so much because it seems so princessy. Don't get me wrong I like being a princess, but I like it when people call me Rosy or Rose, it seems nice."

"I understand you."

CJ got her headphones out and plugged it into her phone. Then she opened her closet and started dusting.

The Night is Young!! And it's just begun !!!

••••••••••••••

WATCHA DOING STANDING THERE, ACTING LIKE U JUST DONT CARE!!! YOU GOTTA FIND YOUR OWN KINDA MUSIC !!!

THE NIGHT IS YOUNG.... And ITS JUST BEGUN...

sorry I love this song.. And yeah most our OC's are from Disney Desendents *cough* Jordyn *cough* CJ

BUT OH WELL WE ARE CHEESEBURGERS ITS WHAT WE DO!!!

PART TWO IS COMING SOON IT INCLUDES JILLPHERY SO FANGIRL GIRLS !!!

AND WE WILL INTRODUCE MELODY AND DUCHESS AND SPARROW!!

(Plus a CJ X Sparrow thing going on)

BYE MY LOVELY CHEZBURGERS !!!!