Salvatore

Salvatore is called many names.

Many say his story will make history and some call it a tale. A man feared by all, a man that'll do anything to get what he wants, a man that can end a life with a snap of his finger. I suspected it when I saw him, a predator lurking in the darkness ready to catch his next prey. I knew finding him would be the biggest mistake but I needed answers only he can give.

The death of my brother was no accident, it was murder and the only person lasted seen with my brother was him, Salvatore. Trapped within his web, he has ways to demand my attention and taking full control of my body. Dominating me in his bed, using me for his own pleasure. I see something in his eyes, a darkness that is terrifying and yet exciting, his touch becoming my obsession. I didn't think the man that has every intention to use me, to make me beg for his pleasure is the man that's been stalking me.

He already pin pointed his prey.

To bad I was easily captured.

Copyright © 2016 by YasmineFernandez9984. All rights reserved.

*****

Warning - This book contains graphic sexual content, suicidal thoughts, rape attempts, rape mentions. If you do not like these type of content then please leave, I do not want to read stupid comments and please keep your grammar correction to yourself, I didn't ask for it so please respect my decision.

Thank you Queen-of-INsaNiTY for suggesting this book :)