First Love

Ellie’s POV

I am Eleanor Eliza Smith, but I go by Ellie. Life as Eleanor Eliza Smith hasn’t been very easy. I don’t have many friends. That’s the way it’s always been, growing up alone has made not having friends pretty easy. I’m not like every other 17 year old girl out there, I don’t like shopping or gossiping, getting my nails done or going to the mall. I like sitting in my room reading, writing, watching hockey. But my one true passion is blogging about the Janoskians. The Janoskians (Just Another Name Of Silly Kids In Another Nation Skip) are my life. I write fan fictions, do imagines, post pictures of them, and just talk about them 24/7.

Beau is 20 years old, Luke and Jai are 18 (they are twins and Beau is their older brother) Daniel is 19 and James is 17. James is my favorite, always has been and always will be. None of their other fans really like James because he’s taller and thicker. But honestly that’s why he’s my favorite because he’s different than the rest of the guys.

About 3 months ago I bought tickets to their upcoming concert. Good part is it’s on a Friday night; bad part is it’s an 18 hour drive from Washington to LA. I’m not a huge fan of car rides in general but especially long ones. Thursday I was to leave, my mom was driving with me down to Oregon. I am dropping her off at my grandmother’s house. My mother has had drug issues and so my grandma will be taking care of her the next couple of weeks.

“Mom, we’re here.” I said as I grabbed her bag out the truck.

“Why can’t you take me to LA with you?” She replied

“Because you need help and grandma is willing to take you in, so you can get clean. I walked with her up to the doorstep and opened the door. “I love you and I’ll see you in a couple of weeks”

I gave her a big hug and handed off her bag.

LA here I come!

James POV

Tonight is our biggest concert yet. 10,000 people! We have been waiting for this day for so long.

“Jai, do you still want to get your tattoo tonight?” I asked

“Uh, yea. We better leave soon” Jai replied

“Alright, let’s go!” Luke answered

I had this weird feeling. I don’t know what it is or why I have it. This morning was like any other, woke up, ate breakfast, and got dressed. Hmmm, well I guess well I just have to wait and see what happens. Just as we were about to leave Big Rob our body guard comes in.

“Hey guys, just letting you know that we have a meet up in 15 minutes, if we don’t get there soon there could be a riot!”

“Sorry Jai no tattoo I guess” I yelled towards him.

“Let’s go!!!” Daniel shouted out.

We went to the meet up which was crazy fun. It ended by 2 but we weren’t back to our hotel until 3.

Ellie’s POV

As I said I don’t like long car rides, but this gives me a lot of time to think. I mean I am by myself at school all the time anyways but I always have people around me. Then at home I have my parents. But right now, it’s me time. After driving for 9 hours I decided to stop in the beautiful town of Redding California. The plan was to stay at a hotel Thursday night and get an early start tomorrow.

The place I stayed at was called Bridge House Bed&Breakfast. The room was gorgeous! The view from my window was absolutely AMAZING!

“Man, I wish I could live here” I thought to myself.