1.

"I can't believe you did this to me, Hoseok!" Yoongi hollered at the boy that was sitting on his bed with his hanging his head down, full of shame while Yoongi continued pacing around his bedroom, angrily thinking

"I-"

"No! You don't get to say a word. Just don't!" Yoongi shook his head rapidly.

He grabbed his coat and start to walk towards the door with his keys on hand.

"Yoongi! Please " Hoseok chased after his boyfriend and stood between yoongi and the door.

"You hurt me.." Yoongi said softly, not raising his voice cause he knew if he had this could get worse, and his he would be an emotional mess.

"Baby, no it didn't mean-"

Yoongi cut Hoseok off by pushing his slightly out of his way, and walked towards his car.

Hoseok stood still in the doorway, watching his lover walk out of his life all from a stupid mistake.

'im so stupid, I'm so stupid, I'm so fucking stupid' the thoughts ran through yoongis mind over and over and replaying his and hoseoks argument.

He slammed his fists down hard onto the steering wheel.

He put the key in the ignition, and starts driving on the main highway. His thoughts took over and he started thinking of how hoseok had just cheated on his the night before.

"I can't. I can't. How could you do this " He sobbed, his vision getting blurrier and blurrier.
He pressed down harder on the gas pedal, making the car go faster.

"I'm sorry" he whispered and let go of the steering wheel making the car lose control resulting in him crashing.

----
Sorry for typos. Please read my other stories as well! ✌