Chapter 1

I simply waved my hand at my parents and my little sister as I opened the door and left the still house.

"Are you ready, Aliyah?" My boyfriend of 1 year agreed to take me to my new apartment.

"If you have any problems with your room mate just tell me, I'll beat his ass if he hurts my princess." My boyfriend, Aaron was protective but he was also really nice and such a sweetheart.

"Ok..he is your age I dont think his mind is going to wonder...he probably has a girl anyways." I look at him with hopeful eyes. He just smiled and continued to drive.
***
"Oh! Keep it!" Aaron turned the radio on and it landed on Messin around by pitbull and enrique iglesias.

We both started singing and dancing." Im ready girl are you ready!!" We sang really loud.

It ended when we pulled up into the apartment driveway."Princess do you need help?" "Sure can you get those two boxes back there I'll get this one."

We walked to my apartment and heard deep moans."Whaf the fuck?"I looked at Aaron as he looked at me.I opened the door and saw the t.v a white couch with my room mate and a girl.They were cuddled up watching a movie.

We quicky hurried to my room and shut the door."Good thing you have second floor room." He joked.

I hugged him deeply.He looked surprised but then hugged me back. I buried my face in his chest."Does someone want me to spend the night?" He looked down at me and smiled.

"Please." "Hey uhm Aliyah, im having a party tonight." Rudely my roommate walkes in."Ok....cool."I stared at him until he walked out.
***
Gas pedal blasted through the speakers as people grind and bump into eachother. I was grossed out. Holding Aarons hand made me feel a bit better.

We walked downstairs and looked everywhere at everyone. One guy caught my eye. "Hey Aaron get your ass down here!"

I knew that voice, his akanky friend Becca always wanted him. I nodded and he took off. I walked to see who the guy was.

I then felt warm on my back, I turn around and see the guy's face. "Hey, im Cameron."I lookes up to see his face.Woah...He's hot.

So. Who do think Cameron is? Its Cameron Dallas you took to long lol. So yeah I feel generous so Im going to writw chapter 2 after this.....yaaaaaah...

:Smoke bomb goes off.: :Starts coughing.: Bye..:still coughing: