Daehyun #1 {B.A.P OneShot}

You've been sick for the whole weekend and you felt frustrated that you weren't able to do anything. Suddenly your phone rang, it was your boyfriend calling.

"Yeoboseyo? Daehyun?" you answered.

"{y/n}-ah, can't I come over?" Daehyun whinned for the thousandth time.

"Ya! Jung Daehyun, I told you I'm sick. Just stay home or else you'll get sick too" you replied.

"Well too late, I'm already at your front door. Open up or I'll break in." he laughed and hung up.

"Aishh.. you call, but hang up on me.aigoo" you whispered as you let Daehyun in.

"Dae, I said I'm si-" you tried to say, but he barged in and sat on the couch.

"Look I have a lot of movies and snacks. Come here, let's go. Let's watch!" he patted the empty spot next to him.

You rolled your eyes and sat next to him.

Hours later, you felt tears well up in your eyes. You were sobbing because you guys were watching a sad romantic movie. You turned to see Daehyun sleeping. You rolled your eyes and giggled "and he was the one who wanted to watch." He looked so handsome sleeping. You looked at him closely, your face inches away from his when he suddenly woke up. You felt your eyes widen and quickly turned away. Daehyun pretended like nothing happened and you felt a little bit relieved. You opened up a box of pocky sticks and began eating to avoid the awkward aura.

"{y/n}-ah" Daehyun called as you turned to face him with a pocky stick in your mouth. He leans in and bites the pocky, slowly finishing it as his lips brushed against yours. You felt the tenderness of his lips and you began to blush. "Y-ya.. I told you I'm sick." you muttered.

"Then we can be sick together." he giggled and pulled you in for another kiss.

End~