Prince Zac

-----------------------Recap--------------------

Good bye home..... Safty....a new adventure begins. I can't wait for it!

------------------------------------------------------
Before we start:
HEY! SEQUAL YEAH! I hope u guys love it..... Heh... Be careful....my ideas what the best of me and I will go crazy sometimes...And if you haven't read Brother And Sister then i believe you should, this is the sequel after all... TO THE STORY!!! EEEEEeEEEEEEeEEEEEe!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------

Emily's POV (EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!)

We set up camp, it was getting dark. We where around Isibell's village. I wanted to see her before we left. We were going to find a island for ourselves. I snuggled up to Laurence and he puts his arm around me. I feel his hand sliding up and down, it was quite comforting. "Laurence..." I sighed. I looked up to him and he smashed his lips into mine. I slowly close my eyes and just let him. He pulls away and pulls me into his chest, "Emily.... I..." I just shake my head and go to sleep.

"Em get up!" I open my eyes and we where inside.... Wat? "W-What happened?" I ask. Laurence was towering over me and smiled, "Isibell is having a child!" I shoot up from the not-so-comfy couch. I run to the sound of screams and curse words. I open the door and there was a Isibell holding a small child.

We talked for a bit until we left. Once we had our boat bilt, it was dark. I went to my room in the boat and head a large sound from upstairs. The two figures from before.... The Garroth and Laurence..."NO!" I scream and run at them. This time they managed to hit me.... Once.... Twice.... Then I felt a large object meet the side of my head, "Great..." I mumbled as I fell down and everything was blurry, the last thing I saw was Laurence....smiling....i thought...Imps! They have to be! "they... Have... To... Be..." I said, then everything went black.

I open my eyes and see darkness around me, I could tell that my hands and feet where chained

I open my eyes and see darkness around me, I could tell that my hands and feet where chained. "W-Where am I?" I growl at the figure in the distance. "Your here to marry my son hun~" a sing song voice sang. "Marry? No. Way. I'd be a idiot to marry a random stranger!" I hear the figure growl, "You WILL marry MY SON!" The man booms. I cringe and just nod slowly. "Glad you agree! Now... Let me get someone to dress you!" The man laughs evilly and leaves. "Jerk...." I mumbled. A small light flickers on and a woman came inside. She looked really sorry for me. 'Tricks.... Dirty Tricks!' I thought to myself.

     She got me out of my boots, shorts, grey shirt and got me into a bath. When done with that, she put me into a small light blue dress and flats and did my hair in a nice bun. DAMN YOU SHORT DRESSES!!

((imagine that's her but her hair isn't done))

She shoves me to a room and smiles slightly, "Good....luck..." she whispers. I go inside and see a man with messy black hair. He turns around to the sound of the door shutting, he wore the outfit of a prince, his brown eyes looked quite bored. "Yes?" he asked. 'looks like a prince... Most likely a prince, MANNERS EMMY!' I thought. 'You gonna marry ANYWHO so... U his wife' "H-Hello sir! Im Emily Ro'Meave and I am here to be your wife..." I say and curtsy slightly. This is so embarrassing! "Forced?" he asks. "I-I..... Yes..." he nods slightly and says, "Oh...." he sighs, "Im Zac..." I nod slightly. "A-Are you forced too?" I ask. He smirks, "Nope!" I gasp a little in shock. "W-What?" he looks me up and down and says, "We get wedded in the morning tomorrow so get your rest." I nod and get into the bed, he gets in next to me and puts his arm around my waist. 'Why? Why does it have to be like this? Laurence....save me.... Please...' I thought to myself before drifting off to sleep.

----------
(still screaming) EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Sorry! I am just happy.... DA prince tho!