Viper's ex

Ever since starting his storyline with The Authority against Daniel Bryan and rebecoming 'The Viper', my husband Randy Orton just hasn't been the same. He's meaner and ruder to everyone. He drinks more and cheats on me with ring rats then lies about it. And becoming the WWE Champion again just made him ten times worse.

So since Battleground, I've started secretly filing for a divorce...as well as having an affair with none other than The Shield's Roman Reigns. I know he's supposed to be Randy's ally, right? Wrong. As Roman tells me, "Keep your friends close, enemies closer."

"What about your lovers?" I smile up to Roman, as we lay in bed together after another amazing round of sex in his hotel room, wrapped comfortably in the sheets.

He chuckles to me then kisses my lips again before saying, "Keep them closest of all...inside your heart...and other places," he smiles, slowly pushing back into me deeply, making me close my eyes and moan softly in pleasure. "I love you, (Y/N)... I'm getting so tired of hiding you from the world. I want our daughter's to be step-siblings not just play mates behind the scenes. I want to never have to give you back to Randall, a man that so clearly doesn't deserve you. And I want to fill your womb with more and more babies than you can count or imagine right now..." Roman says to me before kissing me deeply and lovingly, pulling me closer and into a new position, lotus, for us to start slowly rolling our hips together again. In and out, up and down, back and forth, round and round, gentle and soft, rough and hard.

We've only been together for little over a month, but it's already been better than years with Randy. I feel free, I feel more alive and loved and safe I feel I can be me. I feel as though Roman and I are soul mates.

The talking then stops and we get back to our off day of work spent love making all over the hotel room in varies positions and varies speeds. All day all night long till we fall asleep in each other's arms.

The next day I get the most wonderful call in the world, saying Randy received my papers for divorce and after much angry screaming and chairs throwing, he signed out of anger to "get rid of that bitch". Even though five minutes later he felt bad and tried to take it back, but the lawyer said it was too late. And while Randy got pissy princess inappropriately in front of The Authority, I was finally divorced from him and could happily be with Roman.

That night I escorted Roman to the ring, as he entered for the first time solo off the ramp, since The Shield's recent split.

Roman won his match against Big E Langston and that night we celebrated more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~3 months later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Babe! Come quick!" I yelled for Roman from the bathroom of his, Dean and Seth's tour bus, as he was playing video games with them in the main area.

"What?! What is it?! (Y/N) what's wrong?" he asked scared as he rushed in to my side. I then held up a pregnancy test and showed him the result.

"Oh my God...you're...we're..."

"We're pregnant, Reigns...get ready to be a daddy again."