Scary book

Brenda P.O.V

I was at Shaniqua's house, and we was watching a scary movie.

"BITCH, DONT GO IN THERE YO ASS IS GOING TO DIE" shaniqua yelled, then the girl on the movie screamed.

"I told you bitch" I laughed at her ass, cause she is talking to the movie like they hear her, then it was quiet for the rest of the movie. It ended and I got up.

"brenda, what if that happen if it was real and me and you was in it"

"I would got my black ass out of there, like if we was in the house and me and you seen the killer,right before you could look at me, I would be down the street already, I would left your ass" I laughed and she gasped, I went in to the kitchen, I made my some oodles and noodles, then the phone rang, I picked it up.

me:hello

unknown:you will die. the person said with a hoarse voice

me:you need some medicine, nasty voice, you talk like'you will die'. I copied the person, then I hung up the phone, then the phone rang again.

me:hello

unknown:dont hang up on me, you BITCH. I I'm hung up the phone again, I took my oodles and noodles out and started to finish making it, then the phone rang again.

me: YOU BITCH STOP CALLING, OR I'LL FIND YOU AND FUCK....YOU UP

unknown: look at the window

me: DO I HAVE TO CUT A BITCH, I got my knife in my hand. I lied

unknown: JUST DO IT. I looked at the window and seen a girl with long black hair covering her face and she was wearing a gray gown with blood on it.

"shaniqua.....theres a bitch in the window"

"stop trying to scary me" the girl started to bend her back and twisting her head around.

"SHANIQUA....this bitch is possessed" then she started to lick the window, so I picked up my oodles and noodles and threw it at the window, the bitch screamed and started to lick the window again and scratching it, then I picked up a knife and threw it at the window, I walked toward the window and opened it.

"BITCH, GET YOUR POSSESSED ASS OUT OF HERE" then the phone rang again, I went to get it.

me:what im trying to get this possessed ugly ass bitch out of here

unknown:im the possessed bitch

me:then leave you bitch

unknown:I did. I turned around and still see her,then she turned around and the she ran, then tripped, she got up and walked away like nothing happened, so I walked into the living room, then shaniqua left out the bathroom, I went in and used it, I flushed it, and it started to leak.

"shaniqua......the toilet is leaking"

"sorry, I just had a baby" I walked out the bathroom and seen shaniqua talking to that bitch.

"shaniqua, why you talking to the BITCH" they looked at me, the bitch ran toward me and slapped me, I slapped her back, the she tried to slap me but I blocked it, and I tried to slap her back but she blocked it, then that went on into a pattern.

"miss mary mack mack mack, all dressed in black black black, with silver buttons buttons buttons,all down her back back back, she asked her mother mother mother, for fifty cents cents cents,to see the elephants elephants elephants, jump over the fence fence fence, they jumped so high high high, they touched the sky sky sky, and didnt come back back back, till the fourth of july july july" me and the bitch said as we kept slapping our hands together, then we stopped, I grabbed her hair and swung the bitch around, then let go, bitch smacked into the stove, I ran over there and turned on the stove on and smuch bitch face on it, then bitch hair caught fire.

"the bitch , the bitch hair is on fire, burn bitch burn, burn bitch burn" the bitch ran out the door and I chased her, I got in my car and rammed into the bitch with it.

"HAHA BITCH THATS WHAT YOU GET" I drove back to Shaniqua's house.