MY AGRESSION AND SORROW

You have a brave face no one sees your pain on the inside. It's killing you so badly you became distant. That you don't talk to anybody no more. You want to tell someone but you wouldn't know if there will understand.

You were always so social but now..... You don't know what's happening to you. You try to figure it out but nothing is working. You have so many questions to be answered.

You try looking through your past, and to see where it all started. Then it hits you, it was when your family fell apart. You wonder if that was the case. Now you are just confused with life.

The next day you try to interact with your family, but everybody just felt awkward. So you just left, and went back into your room. You started going back to school to see who that will go. Everybody was happy to see you, especially your best friends.

You wanted to run away so badly, but you didn't know where to go. You have nobody left in the world besides the people you live with. You wanted to kill yourself on the spot, but you didn't have the strenght to do it. You were scared, scared like how your dad will yell at you for hours at the littlest thing you did bad.

You were thinking of all of the people that will miss you, but you wondered if they will actually care. Will they say "Oh looks like an other one left the world". You sobed for hours thinking of what you will lose if you killed yourself.

-that is the story for now comment if you want to see a second chapter.