Honeymoon avenue.

Chapter 1

Ariana's POINT OF VIEW (P.O.V)

I saw this mysterious boy who had curly hair beautiful eyes nice tall cute tattoos "he needs to be mine." I whispered to myself. "Did you say something Ariana?" my friend Liz said. Liz is very pretty very pale skin not that tall somewhat a tad taller than me black hair and a couple streaks of blue she changes it though often, and also with beautiful eyes like my mysterious crush had. "Me.. Uh no." I said as I snapped out of it. "Oh ha I thought you said something." Liz said. "Ha no Um Liz can we go in aeropostale really quick??" I said as we walked. "Uh sure, but I never seen you shop there." Liz said looking at me weird and feeling my forehead. I remove her hand playfully and laugh and say "I'm fine." Actually I don't really shop there but I had to go in there for that mystery boy. As we follow him in there I see the mystery boy go talk to the cashier but I'm guessing by her facial expression she's surprised but all I could hear was "HARRY HEY!" She shouted. So just from a guess his name is Harry. Hmm that's pretty cute. They hug and kiss passionately. And my heart dropped 95 feet of stairs and all there was, was 96 feet. I could see my friend Liz observing me closely yeah I'm positive she found out I think to myself. but hoping she doesn't I look at his girlfriend and read her name on her tag her name was Stephanie. Her name is iight I think. After looking at Stephanie for awhile she was kind of pretty to me, She looked almost like taylor swift but really thick hair and brighter blue eyes, compared to me I was nothing as perfect. I looked down and walked out the store. Liz was still eyeing me down. She follows me out the store and we leave. We have a little silence for about a minute or two. Then she pops out of no where and says."You could get him if you wanted to Ariana you are so pretty I don't think you know it." I laugh "don't worry about it Liz I don't even care I mean come on, I don't even know him. Sooo." I say trying to brighten things up "Yeah but I just want you to know that your super pretty." She says " Thank you Liz." I say with a smile and I feel my dimples go in. As were almost about to go down the escalator. Harry comes and says "Excuse me?" In his british voice. "Yes." Liz says. I'm just there staring into his eyes and looking at everything about him his amazingly curly hair. His beautiful eyes, His awesome british accent, Every tattoo on him. He's perfect. "Do you know where Hollister is?" He says all manly. "Yea What a coincidence we were JUST about to go there." She laughs "You can follow us if you'd like." "Sure thanks that would be nice." Harry says. We head down to Hollister Co. and as were walking Harry says "I'm sorry I forgot to ask? What's your name?" "Liz is my name." Liz says with a smile. And he looks over too me and raises his head so thats my que to answer. I was a little nervous but I had to come out with it or he would think I'm something else. "Uhh my name is Ariana." I say a little shy but them smile making sure my dimples would show. "Beautiful names." He says in his cute british accent I love. "Thank you." Me and Liz say at the same time. "Your name?" I say to him shyly. He laughs "My name is Harry. I came here from the UK  so sorry about the accent by the way." He says and starts to blush with his dimples. "No, don't worry about that here in America girls like that." I laugh and he laughs. Then things got awkward it was all quiet. "So.. Uhh he blushes. Do you have a boyfriend??" And blushes. Oh my god I think to myself.. "Uh no." As I giggle and start blushing "Do.. you have a girlfriend? I say and blush. "No." He says and smiles. "Good." I say and we smile. We transfer numbers and then wave each other goodbye. I can see Liz beeming with a smile. I playfully giggle and roll my eyes. "Uh ohh go ahead get your man!" Liz says playfully and laughing. "I think hes going to ask me out!" I boast happily. Liz gets a confused face. "Wait who was that girl we saw a aeropostale he was hugging and kissing?" Liz says. "To think about it wait what if.. oh no. He probably does have a girlfriend but he told me he didnt. Was he being honest?" I say "I dont even know, He's probably not the right one." Liz says "But he was so nice. I say. "Well we'll see." Liz says.

________________________________________________________________________

NOT A CHAPTER

Hey guys its nerdy4u here and I wanted to know your opinion I dont know if I'm going to continue this book I dont know but if you leave a comment or vote I will continue it THANKS BTW :)))))))