Decisions!

It was a Sunday afternoon, when Karen asked her father if she could go to the movies with her boyfriend next Saturday. Her father agreed, she was very happy about it because she didn't saw her boyfriend for a month. The days passed by and Saturday was getting closer. Until one day, her P.E teacher announced that the school team had a volleyball game that weekend. Then, all the problem started. Karen was trying to figure out how to tell her mom to not take her to the game so she could go to the movies. Karen got headaches of thinking so much. She gave up and decided to go to the game and then to the movies.
      Saturday finally arrived. Karen was so exited because she would get to play her favorite sport and later she would get to see her favorite man. Her first game was at 10:00 am at the Acropolis of Manatí, Karen and her team loss against Corretjer of Ciales. Then, her next game was against Fountain of Vega Baja at 5:00 pm. The stress got over Karen's head, she wanted to finish the game so she could go and get ready for her date. The game ended, they won, and she left the Acropolis.
     When she was on road to go to her house, her mother decided to stop at Karen's best friend's house. Karen was glad that she could get to see her but she really wanted to go so she could take a shower and get ready for her date at the movies. But then, her mother turned out telling her that she would not be going to the movies. Karen was so sad that started crying and felt guilty for going to the game instead of cancelling it.