Chapter One

I grabbed my bag from the storage compartment above my head and tried to squeeze my way off the plane. Other passengers pushed me, elbowed me, and stepped on my white flip flops. Obviously, I was not the only one who wanted to get off this plane but I was getting quite aggravated. 

I finally got to the exit of the plane and into the airport when someone pushed me and almost made me fall flat on my face. I was so pissed at this point. I turned around with fire in my eyes to yell at the dumb ass who pushed me. I was quite surprised though to find a giggling Felix instead.

"I'm sorry, Christina. I was just going to push you a little to get your attention but obviously, not even I can estimate my strength," he said with a smile. My anger soon turned into happiness and I gave Felix a quick hug. Felix, or better known as Pewdiepie, and I have been friends for a little while now. We have done very few collabs together because I don't want to use his fame to get new subscribers. The videos we have done together though were amazing and so much fun. Since we don't do many collabs we spend more time playing video games together and with other of our friends.

"I'm so glad to see you! But I did almost bitch slap you for pushing me," I said with a giggle. I looked around to see if Marzia had come with him.

"So has Marzia tagged along with you or am I just going to have to deal with the trio of stupidity?"

"Nope. You get to deal with the trio of stupidity," he told me. He slung his arm over my shoulder and dragged me in the direction of the main lobby. When we reached the main lobby I searched for any familiar faces.

"If you are looking for the rest of the trio, they are already at the hotel. When I got off my plane Mark texted me that everyone was going to meet there," Felix said pulling me towards the exit.