Meeting Jessie

As usual i was eating a chicken sandwich watching last nights episode of celebrity juice. Its my perfect night to be honest and i do it every saturday. But before we get into what i do every night i better introduce myself, my names rachel i live in london and have done all my life. Im 23 and i work as an inspirational speaker, i just say what comes from my heart and thats why i love what i do, i get paid to see a smile on peoples faces, and to know that i may have just inspired someone to do better in life. Cheesy right? But i love it. Im into music aswell, i write alot of songs about my past experience being bullied, parents spilting up etc.. i think thats probably why i love my job so much, im just helping people in the same situations that i was in 10 years ago, and i suppose the life i live now is pretty great..well, lonely. Ive been single for 6 years now, with pathetic flings in between. But thats the old me, i want a serious relationship with someone i can trust, someone who would never leave me and accepts me for who i am,but thats pretty hard considering im bi-sexual. When men find out im bi-sexual its like they get scared, what do they think i will have feelings for their ex girlfriend or something? Its nothing like that, if i fall in love with a guy i fall inlove with a guy, same with a girl. I see no harm in it at all and im proud. I have one friend at thats luke, he works at the cafe that i go to in my lunch breaks and thats kind of where we met, he served be and we got on straight away, hes like a brother to me, so kind and caring, i do love him.

Moving on from all that...its 10:30pm and i have a big day ahead of me tomorrow, apparently. My boss rang me earlier and told me i have to get up at 5:30!  4 hours earlier than usual because there was a surpise guest at one of my speeches. I travel all around london to go to different events and just speak to people, but every sunday at 11:00am i do a special meeting in moussehall for anyone just feeling down and needs an uplifting talk. Its free to come and join but you do have to pay for food and drink, but its a really nice atmosphere and i love it. My boss told me the 'secret guest' was going to bring alot of attention to the place so im quite excited, but dont worry, im not expecting beyonce to walk through the door.

*********************

I woke up to the shocking sound of my alarm, almost forgetting it was 'the day'. As i jolted up i rapped my purple silk dressing gown around me and headed to the kitchen for breakfast. As i entered the kitchen, my phone rang, oh look who it was! my boss..

'Hi rachel i hope you remembered today is the day' she said in an uplifted tone.

'how could i forget having to wake up at this time susan'

'hey now, less of the cheek, i hope you have your brain switched on today!'

'yeah yeah i do, any chance you could tell me who the guest is now?' i said kind of shortening the first 4 words.

'rachel, i dont want to ruin it for you, its such a big surprise and im just so happy i could do this for you' 

i was just abit confused.

'erm?'

'its..'

'seriously susan just tell me'

'JessieJ'

i hung up. 

WHAT, jessie fucking J! That girl is just perfect! I cant believe this, i need to look good, i need to look great. Just as i rushed up stairs my phone rang again. It was susan.

'Is..is..that okay?' she sounded worried.

'OF COURSE ITS OKAY SUSAN YOUR THE BEST BOSS EVER, im so sorry i hung up, i was just so shocked!'

' Well thats great and everything but i best be off' and she hung up with that.

Oh nice one susan, i wasnt wondering how you managed to make this happen or anything. Leaving the phone on the bottom of the bannister i made my way upstairs. I applied minimal makeup so i didnt look like i was trying to hard, i then looked through my closet searching between every item of clothing, what was i supposed to wear? As i was going for the 'not trying to hard look' i just grabbed some plain black leggings with a purple polo top. I put my long blong wavy hair into a pony tail and hopped in my car.