Chapter 1

Hello my lovely followers this story is a roleplay between me and a close friend Kaleb. Thank you Kaleb for allowing me to turn our rp into a book. Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL SADLY I AM STILL
POOR
Natsu POV

Natsu yawned and stretched as he walked into the guild. It was loud but not as loud as usual. Something was missing. Gray. Was he on a job? He shrugged, walking over to Mira to order some food. Erza walks over to natsu "Natsu, Gray hasn't been here all day. Go check on him" He looked up, his cheeks full of food. "Why cant Juvia do it?" "She's on a job now do as I say" she glares at Natsu. "Eep! Fine!" He grumbled, getting up and walked out the guild. He sighed and walked toward Gray's house.

Gray POV

Gray coughs and stares at the ceiling, he felt like death. Natsu eased inside, staring down at Gray. "Are you faking?" "I wish Flame brain" he looks away from the dragon slayer "my throat hurts like hell from the coughing and I don't feel like doing anything but sleep" Natsu knelt down quietly. "Did you take medicine?" He shakes his head "Don't feel like getting up and going to get any" He groaned. "Do you have any here? I can get it." Gray nods, "Bathroom medicine cabinet, top shelf" He got up, quietly going into the bathroom. "Why am I helping him.." He whispered, grabbing the bottle and pouring him a glass of water. He slowly gets up and leans against the headboard. Natsu quietly sat down, handing him the medicine and water. He puts the medicine in his mouth then drinks some water "Why?" Gray asks getting a look of confusion from Natsu "Why what?" The ice mage sighs before answering Natsu's question "Why are you helping me?" "You're my comrade.." Natsu mumbled, looking away. "I see" he looks away from Natsu "I am honestly surprised you actually came here" Natsu glanced over his body. He was flushed due to bring sick. He looked.. Kind of cute. Natsu quickly shook his head. "E-Erza made me!" "Figures" he glances at Natsu "She's not forcing you to stay" "I know." Natsu mumbled with a kind of embarrassed tone. He looked away with a grumble. "Then prey tell why are you staying? Could you actually be concerned about me?" Gray asks the dragon slayer. "Of course I am!" Natsu quickly looked over. "We fight but it doesn't mean I hate you!" He stares at Natsu and blushes slightly "Y-you don't hate me" "No.. I don't hate you. I don't even dislike you." He sighed, laying back on Gray's bed. Gray moves over to give him more room "How do you really feel about me?" Natsu looked over at Gray and chuckled. "I'll show you. How's that?" He slowly sat up. "Show me?" He watches Natsu curiously. Natsu smiles confidently "You're sick so you won't remember."