Going Back To London

VERONICA'S POV:

"Come on!" Jess grabbed my hand, dragging me upstairs to her room.

"Let me look for the dress!" Jess smiled.

It was the next day and everyone had finished their breakfast. Nathan at the moment was helping his mom with dishes and such.

"Jess it's fine. I can wear the clothes I wore yesterday. It's really not a-"

"Oh no! Your wearing the dress whether you like it or not because I know it'll look perfect on you." Jess declared. I sighed as she kept on searching her closet.

"I absolutely LOVE, this dress!" She ranted on as she kept on looking.

"Where is it?" Jess questioned herself, clearly stressed a bit.

"Where the f-"

"Hey! Language!" I warned.

"Sorry." She mumbled. I smiled at her and leaned against the door frame.

"Ah, here it is! Wait! Close your eyes!" Jess smiled excitedly.

"Okay." I sighed and closed my eyes, letting the darkness settle in and take over my eye sight slowly.

"Okay! Open them!" She instructed and I can hear the excitement that was in her voice.

"Oh my gosh!" I laid my hand over my mouth as I studied the beautiful dress.

"It's beautiful!" I gushed as I inspected the patterns and colors.

It was a sleeveless dress and had two colors only. The top half where the chest area was is white and it was shaped like the top half of a heart. The bottom flew out and only reached my mid thigh. It was a nice aqua color which really made me admire the dress.

"You can keep it." Jess smiled.

"Oh no, no! I can't take this! It's way to beautiful and-" I made excuses but she cut me off.

"Oh shut it! Its too small on me and its too long. I'd have to be your height and be as wide as you in order to fit in that dress. Anyways I'd have to go on an extreme diet to get to where you are!" Jess smiled.

"Fine!" I gave up. I went to the bathroom and tried it on. I then realized that the back had to strips goin down, making an 'x' so my skin was showing a bit more.

"Veronica, we're-" Nathan stopped as I walked out the bathroom.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh and Jaw up." I hinted as he closed his mouth. He blushed a bit but not as much as I normally do.

"You look beautiful." He stated as he put his hands on my waist.

"Thanks. So what were you going to say before your jaw dropped?" I teased.

"Oh yeah right. We're leaving because the boys called and Scooter wants to meet us. He said its important." He scratched the back of his neck.

"Okay." I sighed.

I went to get my bag from Nathans room and headed down stairs.

"Nathan, I'll miss you very much!" I heard his mum mumbled as Nathan and her hugged.

"I know mum. I'll miss you too." Nathan mumbled against her.

"Nathan..." Jess trailed off once Nathan and his mum pulled apart but she already ran into him hugging.

"I'll miss you." Was all she said. ?

"Oh Jess..." Nathan closed his eyes.

"I'll miss you so much!" He hugged Jess tighter. It was so sad to see Nathan leaving his family.