Movies anyone?

Niall's P.O.V

I was at Zayn's house with the lads and my princess, y/n. We're going to watch finding Nemo becuase we all love it!

Your P.O.V

I was sitting next to Harry, we always flirt infront of Niall to piss him off but it dosen't mean anything, I love Niall he is my prince and nobody ever came between us. Niall got up to get some drinks and I went with him. "HAZ, WHERE'S THE DRINKS?" I shout but before I know it he's standing behind me.

"Bottom shelf," He says. I look but there's no drinks there. "There's no drinks there," I say turning around to see him checking my butt out, I look over at Niall who's green with envy so I decide to play a game.

"And do you like what you see?" I question. Harry grins but e Niall's furious. "Oh yeah," Harry says. Suddenly Niall grabs my arm and charged out the door, dragging me into the car. There was a silence all the way home and I knew just why. When we got home he dragged me inside and pushed me against the door.

"WHAT WAS THAT?" He screams. I play dumb.

"What was what Niall?" I say putting my hand on his chest. I love it when we're at this point, he's weak under my touch, I can tell he wants me so bad but he simply says "No." and carrys me up to the bedroom. He sits me on the bed and tells me to take off my clothes, I do as I'm told and when I'm finished he says "Play with yourself," In his deep Irish accent. I lick my fingers and slip them all the way down to my pussy and start rubbing my cl it in a figure eight. He watched intently, licking his bottom lip at I slide on finger in. He lets out a deep grunt before removing every item of his clothing except his underwear. "ohhhh Niallll," I moan as he slowly rubs his shaft through his boxers. Watching his face interests me, his mouth in a perfect O shape, his eyebrows knitted together. His boxers are now removed and flung on the floor with the rest of our clothes.

"Mmph, Niall baby, I need you," I say. "Not yet," he says taking his hand away and putting them both to my thighs, he spins me around and presses me against the wall. His big strong hands glide over my every curve before reaching my bottom. He pulls my hair so my head is resting on his shoulders. I let out a moan and I can feel his boner growing on my leg. He squeezes my bum really hard and his name escapes my mouth. "See baby, it's me you want, not Harry," He says. "Isn't it!!" I knod and he grabs my boobs, roughy kneeding them in his big hands. He takes me by the hips and puts me on my hands and knees across the bed. He roughly slides into me not giving me time to adjust. I have to say, I love Niall as a hopeless romantic but I really love his rough side. I can feel his balls hitting my a ss. He repeats this proccess before taking himself out of me and rubbing his cock. He kneels beside my face and I lie on my back.

"I want you to hold my cock while I cum," He says. I take his easily 9 inch penis in my hand and rub up and down. "BABE!! I'm gunna cum..." He moans and I kneel infront of him. A series of short loud moans escape his lips before he came all over my breasts. He scoops the salty mess off my chest and sticks his fingers in my mouth. I lie down in bed and he lies underneath me, trying to catch his breathe. "I'm sorry if I was too rough, I lo-" He was cut off by me kissing him. "I love you prince," I say. "I love you princess,"