Untitled Part 1

Small footsteps echoed in the room, hopefully not rats. Judging by the conditions, probably none could survive there. Water was dripping from the old metal ceiling, making the floor a mess. A grillage wall separated you from the outside world. You were in some kind of old, abandoned lab, or so you could deduce from the old white bed you were laying on.

He hasn't return yet, and hopefully he wouldn't tonight. You should have known the nerd wasn't just all bark no bite and not refuse him so many times. He might have had influential parents, but he didn't seem more than the average teen. Maybe too much into science, too lonely, too arrogant and too obsessed with you, but nothing that could betray the nature underneath.

'Did you sleep well?'. His tone was a little bit sarcastic. 'Sweetheart, don't you want to answer me?' The rusty old door opened with a terrifyingly loud screeching sound.

'Don't you want something to eat? Or maybe... something else? What do you want, sweetie? Come and greet your husband, I've worked hard today, you know?'.

He hung his jacket by a nail in the wall.

'Come on, don't make me angry.'. You knew what he wanted: you to go and kiss him and play the nice wife so that he fucks you senseless again. He always did, as long and hard and often as he could.

You made your way towars him, trying to give him a glare. It didn't work. Unable to even sustain eye contact, you approached him, giving him a bitter 'welcome home'.

'Aww, and my kiss? I want a kiss!'. You gave him a disgusted peck on the cheek. He took your chin in his hand and his thumb brushed at the corner of your mouth, where there was a scar he had made.

'They have started to heal...' he said absent-mindedly. The boy had been away for a few days, when there was no one to replace your bruises and scars. They started fading, and judging by his darkened eyes, he didn't like it one bit.

'I want my kiss on the lips, honey. You know, like usual.'.

You shallowly put your lip on his soft, warm ones but he caught your upper arm and pulled you closer, deepening the kiss. He sucked on your scar, before his mouth would nicely massage yours, and his tongue would pleasantly rub against yours. Maybe you didn't want him, but your body did. He said he would make you addicted to him, and your body was first to give up. Now America knew every spot of your body, and knew exactly what buttons to push to make you melt. His free hand travelled to your shorts, groping your ass and tracing between your buttcheeks. Your hips bucked to him, wanting more friction. You hated how the need was taking over you. Pleasure mixed with pain, it was delusional not knowing if your own screams were of pain or pleasure.

His silky hands slid under your shorts and pulled them down along with your underwear, pushing you into his chest and moving towards the bed.

'Give up, dear, you're mine. I know your body inch by inch, and your body got used with me. I know you love breathing me in, I know you like the feeling of my skin on yours, and I know how much you like my lips. You are my dear violin, I know you by heart.'

'?I am a monster?-chuckle- I might be a monster, but I love you. And I know that deep inside, you love me too. You'll make the cutest wife ever!'.

He threw you on the bed, tying your hands to the bedpost.

'Now, my sweet, little wife, I have a present for you tonight. You'll love it, believe me! Now open your mouth and stick your tongue out...If you don't I'll play with my knife...'

He put a long and thick vibrator in your mouth, making sure to move it around a little bit, especially to massage your tongue. It had a piece of plastic that your lips met so you wouldn't take it in too far.