saving a bacca's life.

(hey guys jodie hear this is my first one ive made so i might not be good hope you guys like it and if i make more hope you read them to :D)

jerome pmv: *he walks home thinking about mitch and the break up he hums endstone to himself reaching a river he stops and says to himself * "i know if i try and swim my fur will drag me down and i will drown  *thinking about what he can do i get a idear * maybe i can jump the river *thinks to himself* " what if I don't make it? *thinking about that he ran and leaped of the edge and the worse happens he falls stight into the river shouting out for help as he drowns slowly he fur gets wet and heavy as it drags him under the water he starts to cry sofly  to himself knowing hes life about to end and he doesn't know how to stop it since he can't*

enderlox pmv: *flying across the park as he normally does he gets to the lake hearing the loud crys for help he looks down and see Jerome he see Jerome go under the water nose dived into the water evan tho he cant swim grabbing Jerome and lands quickly and lands quickly on the ground safly he smiles and looks at Jerome*hey Jerome it is Jerome right your Jeremy brother right the night guard at five night at enderlox pixeria I'm sure you are hes a bacca like you but hes fur is a little lighter than yours but Jeremy has told me a lot about hes brother id say you match the description*he says with a friendly smile flapping hes wings drying Jerome fur *and he does say Jerome a lot anyways I'm enderlox second in command of the neather after my mum gave it to herobrine I have nothing now but I don't need the neather to be happy *he say has he looking into Jerome lovley green eyes hes wings making he fur move he now knows he has feeling for this bacca*

Jerome pmv: *he smiles a little hes bacca tail wagging *yes I'm Jerome and yep that my brother Jeremy funny you know me as Jerome most people know me as jeromeasf or fluffy yeah well I guess Jeremy told you about me so what did he say was it bad thing or good thing? *he says has he leand in slaming hes lips into enderlox lips blushing brightly as my arms raps around hes kneck I look stight into hes beautiful purple eyes and he says* I think I just sparked I thought I did with mitch but I wrong I thought my dragon boy that I need*he says as he snuggles deeper into hes arms and smiles * thanks for helping me out there enderlox I thought I was gonna die with my fur being fick I cant swim long distance anyways what did he say I wanna know the answer *he said pawing at enderlox purring*

enderlox: pmv: *the blushes hit enderlox has he slam into hes lips he kisses and smiles at him cuddling into hes worm fur he look at Jerome listening to him as he speaks when Jerome as stop speaking he look at Jerome saying* Jeremy  didn't say anything bad about you he was basically telling me about your seccessfull youtube channel and the way u and speak  he told me you where dating someone but today at  work Jeremy said nothing not even your name I knew something was wrong what was wrong what happened? *he said looking at Jerome with a friendly smile* I know there something wrong when Jeremy doesn't speak?

jeerome pmv: *looks at enderlox ears lower slowly * do u mean the break up or what if its something else I really don't know but I know we broke up?*hug look at enderlox and smiles slightly * I told him to keep it a secret so that might be why he wasn't speaking or he was just doing hes job I don't know but hes most proberly the break up but yeah good to know he does keep secret *he say walking to hes house with the dragon man know as enderlox * so u wanna come in my house u can come to my room and play video games?

enderlox pmv: *I pull Jerome into a hug listen to what he had to say we got to hes house and I smiles agreeing to go and play video games with him leaving a smile on hes face we enter Jerome house since Jeremy at work and shadow not around and Jerome parent where at work they wonder upstairs where he watch Jerome set the gaming concoule up smileing and sits on the edge of the bed * nice room you have Jerome so what game you thinking of playing???

Jerome pmv: *he look up at Jerome and point to hes games * what would u like to play ??? I guess pick in my room and thanks I pick the colors and that myself but my dad descorated it since I was at paxs when he did it *he said with a friendly smile on hes face he brushes slightly but cant be seen since hes fluffy fur is hiding it hes smiles and goes bk to setting the games up* play what u want I like all anyways.......

enderlox pmv: *he walks other to the game stand and look tho the game till he come to a game that was In the alphabet d since they where alphabetic order and he pull it out and looks at the front cover * umm dead by daylight this??? *he places the game box on the desk and kneels down helping Jerome out * I haven't played but ive seen video so I know what I'm doing on it *he says as the old computer scream comes on and Jerome put the window for the game onto it and there sit now at the computer to play the game together against the killer with 2 strangers *