Part 1

Chapter 1

Till this morning, Seiichi woke up, then got dressed for school and has an everyday normal life; he finally went down stairs and hears a low voice giggling then laughing "hahaha! This world is always so interesting!''. Seiichi never went to the basement ever since he was young and when he first move into the house after hearing that low voice every time, no one else believe him and thinking he was a little crazy. But today is the time to face it, he gulped and puts his hand on the doorknob and opens it slowly as the door creaked slowly and as he stood there in fear. His eyes widen and went speechless, after seeing a small bottle of pure black substances on top of a stack of books and laughing, "well hello, the names Grimm and it's a pleasure to finally meet you Sei-ichi... hehehe". "don't be speechless, I won't harm you Se-ii-chi" he laughs, "w-what are you?!?!" Seiichi muttered, "I'm a Geist" Grimm said it coldly, "Geist? Oh god I have to go!" Seiichi grabs Grimm and put him inside his bag and ran as quick as he could to school.

When he managed to get to school, he takes a deep breath and walks past by one of his friend Nicole as she says good morning; he ignored her and kept walking to get to class. Grimm whispered "Seiichi why didn't' you say good morning to her?", "wait what?! I feel bad now...", "well too late now hehehe she already left" Grimm laughed quietly, as Seiichi went to his class and sat at in his desk. He stared at the wall and sighed, Grimm whispered "I've never thought that schools can be so interesting", he giggles, "Grimm quiet it down a little, someone might here you", "Eh hmm Mister Seiichi Kumoro is there anything you want to say anything to the class?", "um what no I'm ok really". During lunch period, Seiichi went to the restroom and sigh "Seiichi?", "yes Grimm what is it?", "did your dad get killed by a geist?" he chuckled, Seiichi looks down and went quiet for a little. "Grimm?", "yes Seiichi?", "will you help me take revenge on the geist who killed my father...", "hehehe why sure I will help you, it would be fun and in return will you help me see the whole world, promise?", "I promise".

When lunch was over and Seiichi was walking back to class, he was hugged from behind by one of his younger classmates name Katie. "Hey Seiichi!" she smiled cheerfully as he patted her head "hey Katie, I'm sorry but I'm really busy so I can't help you after school I'm sorry", she pouted "aww well it's ok Seiichi, it's fine really" she smiled and wobbles away to her class. Seiichi laughed a little, "well she is every joyful or maybe not..." Grimm quietly laughed, as Seiichi sighed and gets to class, as he sat down at his desk "I wished I was sitting near the widow" he gives a deep breath of boredom. As school was over and Seiichi was walking while holding Grimm in his right hand, as they were walking. In front of them was an overweight man with a strong stench of blood on him, "umm Grimm tell me is that nerd a geist?!", "probably he is a geist; I can see his sins" Grimm laugh insanely "you're so pathetic! No worthless geist! You should die..." he laughs even more. Seiichi stood there in fear as the geist transform and hitting his sharp blades against each other "shut up! You freak!", "Hehehe you wish to fight me all by yourself?" Grimm starts to grow an arm, as he transform to his blades. The bottle burst into pieces as the both geist collide into battle, hitting they're blades into each other's and Seiichi kneels down eyes widening, he takes a deep breath and grip his fist tightly and stands up shaking with fear, ran as fast as he could while his fist is tightening "eat this you geist!!" Seiichi punched the geist in the face. As the punch made the geist to fall back and losing his guard down giving Grimm to pierce the geist in the chest and crushes his heart and laugh "that's how pathetic you are just like an insect hehehe".

Till that afternoon as he walked sluggishly to his home and looks down as he tries to forget what had happened this afternoon and sighs, "hehehe why so down Seiichi? You did very well", Seiichi stays quiet as he keeps moving in his pants pocket. As they kept walking and the skies are getting gray and cloudy Grimm peaks his head out wondering "hey Seiichi is it going to rain?", "I don't know but if it does I'm screwed", Seiichi walks a little faster and takes a deep breath as he walked past by his friends. As it starts to rain, Seiichi ran straight to his house and takes off his shoes "good afternoon mom!", "good afternoon sweetie, how was school today?", "it was pretty interesting today" he smile as he saw his mom sitting down reading her book in the living room smiling back "that's good to hear sweetie". "Mom where's little Aiko?", "she's sleeping", "ooh ok, I'll be in my room is that ok?", "yes sweetie" she smiled as he went his room and locks his door, as he put his stuff away and lies on the bed. As Seiichi stares at the wall "hey Seiichi can you turn on the television for me please?", "ugh sure..." he grabs the remote and turns the television on. "Grimm I'll let you watch the news is that ok?", "yes go ahead Seiichi I would love to see it" he puts on the news as Grimm giggled and Seiichi takes a nap "turn the television off while you're done ok?", "ooh I will hehehe."