Shree gajanan maharaj's life stories - Part - 1

The human life is full of happiness and sorrow. In the time of happiness we forget god and take all the credits, while at the time of sorrow we remember the god and pray them for help. This is very bitter but true fact of human life. Many great saints took birth on the earth to guide human being same as light house in middle sea guide sheep into the storm. And of the great saint is Shree Gajanan Maharaj. He did so many unforgettable and path showing works during his life on this earth. Here I want to clear that during his life on this earth that only mean that when he was in flesh. He is still present where the devotee calls him from true heart and devotion. Shree maharaj said that, "Whenever you call me, I will be there for you".

Shree Dasghanu Maharaj wrote one Granth named, "Gajanan Vijay Granth". By this Granth he tried to spread the lilas and miracles of Shree Gajanan Maharaj to the society. This Granth is written in sweet words with the main intense to understand the human being the main work on this earth. Shree gajanan Maharaj was selfless during his flesh on this earth. Maharaj always remain worried for human.

Shree Maharaj seen first time to Bankatlal and Devidas because they were lucky. At the first site they didn't recognized that great saint but they later understood about his power and intense. Maharaj at the first site look like mad but later on they found that man as the ocean of knowledge.

The man looks like a normal man but having broad chest, spiritually revolutionary sight. At the same time of first look the Maharaj was eating "Bhakhri", Bankatlal and Devidas told him not to eat that. They said we will bring good food means 'Panch Pakwan'; but Mahraj didn't get agree and ate the whole food and the main strange thing he did is that, he drunk water from the pot where the animals drink water.

The sentence came out from the mouth of Maharaj that, "there is no any difference between human and animals." One who offered money or something to Maharaj, Maharaj rejected it and said that a faker sage doesn't need all these things. And Maharaj gave it back to them. At the time of discourse of Shree Govindbava when Mahraj came there all asked him about some good food; maharaj refused them and told them to bring Besan and Bhakri. Govindbava saw all these and said that he is not a normal man, he came to the earth for some special reason, he came to the earth to change view of all. He is self the avatar of 'Shree Dattatreya'.

This is story is the single drop of the ocean of Maharaj. I will write more and more with the blessings of Shree Gajanan maharaj. Your co-operation and suggestions are welcome. Your feedback will encourage me to write something better than this.

Jay shree gajanan maharaj. To read this post in Hindi please click on this link.