What happens?

Got a greaser (or soc) in mind? Now, picture your perfect date night with that greaser (or soc). Got it? Now read through these scenarios and see if your dream date is really a Dream. 💖

Sorry this is so short, its just the intro. The others will be really short scenarios....... Stay tuned!

                                                 BOB

      He takes you on a fall walk through the woods. You actually had a pretty good time. Up until you went with him in his mustang and he dropped you off at home. All he did was say, "later babe". You will never go out with him again probably.

Bob is such a jerk. I hate him so much. Stay tuned for my fav greaser..........

                                                 Dally
                 (BTW, I love Dally, everyone can back off)

You went on a walk through the town and he took you to the drive in movie theater. You talked a long time having a lot in common and you loved it. Then he took you to see your favorite movie, and he bought you a popcorn and a coke. Then he walked you home and you kissed and he said, " have a good night hun". Awee, you loved him. You will go out with him anytime, anywhere.

BTW, in case you didn't notice, this is my fav greaser. He is so cute!!!!!!

                                                Sodapop

You went on a nice drive through the country. He let you roll the window down and he love seeing your hair blow around in the wind. He took you out farther and you had a nice picnic. You talked a lot and he understood you. He drove you home and kissed you on the cheek. He said he loved you. :)

                                           Ponyboy

You went out at sunset and you both watched the sunset. You talked and he looked at you and put your hair behind your ear. He kissed you and walked you home. You said goodnight, he said the same and said, "we should do this again", and winked. ;)

                                                 Randy

You went out with him during winter. He walked with you to the movies, and you saw your favorite movie. After the movie, you walked slowly in the snow looking at the trees. He said he loved you. He was actually pretty sweet. You said the same. He dropped you off at home. He wasn't that bad. You kind of liked it.

Pretty sweet, for a soc.......

                                                  Two-Bit

  He took you out for dinner outside. (Like a picnic). It was a nice hot day with the sun blazing. He always cracked jokes and you laughed a lot. You love him because he is so funny. He never make jokes about you, but you helped make fun of other people. He let you borrow his coat at night because it got a little colder, and you walked home. He kissed you and you said, " this was the best night ever". He said the same. He walked away. Now that was amazing.

Knows just how to sweep a girl off her feet.........

                                               Darry

He went with you on a mountain climb. He was always cautious of you and made sure you caught up. What a gentlemen.