Chapter one

This book is for a contest. At TMWAssociation hope you enjoy!!!
"Btw? Will you love strawberries after reading this?"😂

If you want to read the rest if this story please go to my book called The Sexy Babysitter. ❤️ this variation of the story will be portrayed in that book. But with df fervent character names.

{Juicy Strawberry }

{Juicy Strawberry }

    Nico Castro, rubs his eyes as he wakes up in the middle of two beautiful women. The sun is trying to seep through blinds. Being in a sandwich he grins to himself as the two ladies snuggle up against him. As much as he doesn't want to break his sweet moment. He moves there arms from off of him, as he leans up out of the bed.

    Nico, moves one of the girls out of his way. The two women begin to hold one another as he swings his legs over the bed and gets up. He looks at the sexy sight before him and shakes his head. As he walks to the bath room, he sees all that strawberry syrup, strawberry tops, and strawberry vodka on the floor, he goes into the bathroom that was jointed to his room. Closing the bathroom door. He flips the toilet seat up and begins to piss. After he gets done he shakes his member and flushes the toilet.

    He turns on the faucet on and washes his hands. Feeling his day about to be a good one. Nico opens his the cabinet and takes out his tooth brush and begins to do his hygiene. Nico knows how handsome he is and has to keep his reputation. All the one women falls to there knees for him - literally - and he loves it. Nico, finishes up his doings and opens the door.

    He walks out and the two ladies are laying up in his bed still hugged up. He licks his lips and walks over to the bed. Tapping both there legs, "it's time to go?" They both look up at him and smile,

   "Why? It's earlier and we can still have a little fun?" They say at the same time. He looks at the twins and rubs his chin. They were definitely a delight. But it wasn't enough for him. He wanted something juicy, he rubs the back of his neck and laughs,

    "Ladies. Time to go. I have business to handle today." They sigh and get out of the bed naked. He laughs again and goes over to his dresser draw and grabs something to wear today. He pulls his; Versace shirt; Saks Fifth Avenue pants; and shoes to match. He softly folds down his collar as he buttons up his shirt. As he was getting dress the two women came out of the bathroom with the same thing he had on last night.

    He didn't say much, he had already called them a Uber to leave his house. As soon as they left out of his room he grabbed his phone and noticed his had one missed call and two texts. They were all from Robin, he looked at the time and new he'd be hearing her bitching about him being late, but he'll he did own the place. He shook his head as he simply read the texts and went on his way. He was just going to have her cook him something at the restaurant. He didn't feel like doing it himself at his own place. And plus, his personal chef wasn't there at the moment.