Chapter 1

First book on wattpad, they're are going go be grammar and spelling mistakes sorry in advance. Thanks for reading ~K.S.

"Octavia it's my last day here and your seriously just going to play your stupid virtual game" Jackson says. "O.o.k." I say then pause the game. "I told you she was addicted" my dad says. "You guys are dramatic, we spent the whole summer together what more do you want from me" I ask. "I missed a chance to go to Rome for you" Jackson says. "Ugh fine what do you want to do" I ask. "I'm glad you asked" he says. "Before you drag me out the house let me finish my level atleast" I ask. "I guess" he says. I lie back on the couch. "My brother is forcing me to be productive" I say to my unknown partner, they laughed. "It's cool if I don't start on my pre school papers my dad will kill me" he says. "Your school makes you do pre work too" I ask. "Yeah, to place you where you need to be stuff like that" They say. "What a coincidence" I say. "We could be going to same school and not even know" they said. "Are you done" Jackson yelled. "I got to go before he freaks" I say. "Have fun" they say. "I'll try" I say. Jackson and I actually had an amazing day. First we went to the new chemistry and physic museum, then we traveled around the city comparing buildings architect. After that we went to golden corral, who doesn't love food. There he gave the "no boyfriend" chat. Then we went to our spot, it's tree house. After that my dad met us at the airport with Jack's luggage and back to Havard my brother went. Of course after all the goodbyes and I love yous. "How was your day" my dad asks. "Awesome" I say. "Next year that's going to be you" my dad fake cries. "I see where Jackson gets it from" I say. "You're just jealous" my dad says. "Oh yes I am so jealous of Jack and you drama queen behavior" I sarcastically say. "Admitting is the first step" he says laughing. When we got home I went to sleep.

Waking up was difficult but school starts tomorrow so I guess I have to get use to it. I grab my computer taking it off charge. I go to my game, log on and see my partner is on. A message pops up saying wanna play. Not so good of grammar but I replied with sure. We were half way through level 187 when my friends burst into my room. I jumped hit the wrong key and accidentally killed my partner. "What the f-" they didn't finish that word. "I'm sorry my stupid 'FRIENDS' scared me" I say emphasizing Friends. "It's ok" he says. "What ever happened to knock before enentering" I ask. "We called" Paige says. "And texted" Maddie says. "And tried to face time" Hayley added. I grab my phone and check to see if they were lying which in this case they weren't. "You said we could go shopping the day before school it's the day before school" Maddie says. "I shot my partner and all you can think about is shopping" I ask. "Well you did say we could go shopping the day before school" Hayley says. "Ugh fine let me get ready" I say. "It seems like we never get to play anymore" I say. "It's cool, have fun shopping" they says. "Bite me" I say. They laughed. "O.o.k." I say logging off. "What even does that mean" Maddie asks stepping out of my closet with an outfit. "It stands for Octave Off Keyboard" I say. "It sounds like your stuttering trying to say ok, no offence Hayley" Paige says logging on to face book on my computer. "Non taken" she grabs a book off my desk. Those are my friends. Paige the flawless cheerleader, perfect tan, blonde hair, nice body and the potential to have any guy. Not to be stereotypical about cheerleaders but she is your teen movie cheerleader. Then there's Maddie, she is your stunning skateboarder. Despite her tomboy mentality she loves fashion and just like Paige she's all for gossip. Maddie can play any sport except chess if you want to call it sport. Next is Hayley she is a nerd, antisocial, glasses, when nervous a slight stutter. She tries to maintain good grades but sometimes life knocks you down. She is super shy and talks very low and I'm pretty sure she has a crush on Isaiah. Then there's Gabe, Brandon and Westly we'll talk about them later. Me I'm different from all my friends. I'm only 16 I turn 17 in April. I have all AP classes. I have never gotten anything below a B+ in my life. I know what your thinking liar liar pants on fire but when your older brother challenges you too everything you build a I have to win mind set to everything. Plus I need to beat my brother's valedictorian score and trust me with his grades and test scores my grades have to be darn near perfect. I take a quick shower get dress go back in my room and they are all in the position i left them in. "Can I have this pile of clothes" Maddie asks. "Uh sure" I say. She's going to cut them and sew them and make new creation and fabulous clothing. She puts them in a trash bag then we go to Paige's car and head to the mall.