21

NIALLS P.O.V

I crashed into one of the many lockers of Richview High for what seemed like the thousandth time. I got kicked and punched and insults spat at .me about my thick Rayban glasses and my plaid shirt and khakis. Life couldn't get any worse. Then I saw her, the most gorgeous most popular senior in school. Her name is Sela.She has these beautiful blue eyes and amazingly long blonde hair that shines like a star in the night sky. She saves me almost every day from the punches, but rejects me every time I ask her out.All I want is to call her mine, wait, what am I saying? She is popular, rich, and dates the jerk that decides to beat me up every day. I'm just a nerd ready to get out of here. Finally the last punch was over when Sela said "stop, don't hurt him babe"! Thank god.

SELAS P.O.V

After I said over, the crowd left and it was just me and Niall in an empty hall. He walked up to me, oh great, I mean, I feel bad for him, I really of but he's so... weird. "Hey Niall." "Hello Sela, thank you for helping me. I was wondering...um...well...if you wanted to kinda hang out tonight?" Seriously? "Niall, I don't want to, I'm sorry." "Can we make a deal?" He asked me. "Sure, whatever what is it?" the thing he said was funny, "When we're 21, we go on a date." "Um... sure?" What harm would it do, that's three years from now, what harm can it do? He'll forget me, and I forget him as soon as we walk out of the prison doors of Richview High.