Prolouge

A girl Named

Latvia Sahppire who lives in the normal mundane world praised and adored where she grown up and  belonged or so she thought..

She never would have guessed that men in hoods would come after her and try to take her killing her parents in order to do so .

Nor would she expect a letter to an Academy where she could leave her troubles and grief over her dead parents with her 12 years old brother  Skyler..

But what she really din't think Over was that the school she was going to was in fact A magic school in a Magic World..and that she has The So called Powers?
And through her confusion.

Enter Neon Rain Anderson a cold ,annoying jerk who always pester her plus the mean girls who always makes fun and Annoy her as if it was their Existence to do so..

Plus the fact that she posses abilities no one can comprehend and her being the Daughter of  one of the Olympian Gods !!!???

Follow Latvia In her Adventures through The World of Arzonne where she thought she could have a peaceful life but what brought her was the opposite .

'Oh what a Normal Girl to do when her world does a ninety degree turn'

Prolouge at Latvia's POV:

I was just a simple
( sometimes crazed ) normal girl who wanted to take on a course finish it and get a job like being the CEO of our company or something.....

I thought my life was normal and laid out 'ya known ' since my parents were both business tycoons , and I thought I would be one too..

Just a 'thought' though after reading this ya might think i was crazy for staying...

I would have never thought I would meet this flaming hot boy not because he was gorgeous but because he was annoying as hell and i get a hot feeling from him and no it isnt the typical "Kilig" blush ,no its the Annoyed as hell one.

Nor anticipating those freaky hoodlum's (who i wish to burn in hell for the rest of their existence and wish the had a misreble slowly pained death)
to take me then kill my parents ...

Or the fact that this academy wanted me ,and gave me a letter to go out on a freaking Monday at 3: 00. Am...and it was cold ,really cold it was freezing even but the funny thing is I don't get shivers nor coldness and that was creepy..

And that's not the bad /god /I don't know part ,they said that this academy is full of magic and iam in a different world and I have magic in me too.

Yup, I wondered if they were joking so I laughed my ass off but only when I saw a floating siren and fae waved my way did i believe ...I mean a freaking Faery and  Siren in  flesh and bone,well Fish and tail for the Siren perhaps....

So I hanged out there and discovered Many thing's.
.,One most of the girls hate me, Two I have freaky powers , Three the elementals are freaking cool  and
Four I was a target of the bad .

Bu the most freaky part is I actual liked being there i mean What the Hey' right?

So yeah I'm definitely crazy......

________________________________
__________________
___________
________

I will remind you all that this is a work of fiction and imagination created by the author ,any resemblance outside (reality) the book is purely coincidental that is all thank you .

Haha Naka English .don't worry mga guys Taglish tong story na to peg ko lang mag English sa prologue para mas Exciting...he he anyways Sana maenjoy nyo hue hue :3  ("^ 3 ^")

________________________________
___________________
______________
_________