Introduction

This a story of a realm of where mortals and Gods lived in harmony. Where magic was common and everyone possessed it including the very ground you walked on though each being did not obtain the same strength as next. Each was unique. To become more powerful in the ways of Magika, it would take great practice and mental training. Books and studying would help but not nearly as much as training.
     To understand Magika. You must first understand that there is infinite types of it! This ranging from healing, growth, light, and life but where there is light. There will be darkness for neither can exist without the other.

     Carrying on into the story of this mystical land. I must introduce you to our first characters' story. She is the Goddess of the night. As beautiful its sky. She was not always a Goddess for she had mortal parents and an older sister who had always cast a shadow upon her. Nyx loved them all dearly, living on their farm slowly turning it into a glorious city ruling it with a gentle hand with her older sister Thea. Their parents were proud of what they had become!
     Soon Nyx and Thea's parents grew sick and weary from their hardship of working on the farm and helping Nyx and Thea grow. As they passed away. Nyx and Thea's sorrow spread throughout their kingdom but only for a day.
     Nyx one day was caught gathering her guards and some towns people. Packing wagons and weapons even though they've never encountered any battles. Thea asked why she was leaving and Nyx responded with, "I am to search of new land and grow an empire of new ruling and opportunity.". Thea saw something within her younger sister that made her nervous.
     "... and in this new land of opportunity. What would be your next move if you succeed?" Thea asked in attempt to dig deeper to see her sisters reasoning.
     Nyx's response was more of a smart remark of sarcasm "My next move?" She laughed. "My next move would be to spread my way of ruling to the next civilization! And the next, until... "
     "Until what Nyx? Until you over throw me? Don't you see what you are going to start?" Thea proclaimed attracting attention their way. A man who was fixing one of the wagons approached the sisters "Is there something wrong my lady?"
     Nyx ignored the man, "I see clearly what I am going to start." She marched away jumping on the wagon shouting "YAH!". The horse moved. "I don't need my sister. No longer I will linger in your shadow." Off she went into the forest that never mended. Nobody would dare to gather resources from such a forest because it was known to fight back.