Chapter One

Rylie was a normal teenage girl. She wore skater skirts/dresses, flower crowns, and converse. Rylie had really long blonde hair that went down to her lower back that naturally had beach waves. She had gone to Liberty High School for a year now. But her parents had gotten a divorce and her mother and her had both decided that it would be best that Rylie moved in with her dad. Now Rylie had to go to Pine Creek High School.

          It was the first day of school for Rylie.  Rylie was dreading this day, but at the same time, she was really excited for today. She got into her matt black skater skirt and a white tshirt tucked into her skirt with a pair of black high top converse. After she was dressed, Rylie went to her new bathroom to do her hair.  She brushed it out and put into a high pony tail with her bangs hanging out. She then put on some winged eyeliner and one layer of mascara. Rylie didn't enjoy caking her face so that's all she put on. Rylie walked down the steps after brushing her teeth and walked out the door to go to her bus stop.

            As she got on the bus, all the chattering and laughing stopped and all eyes were on her.  She just scurried to an open seat in the back. She put her ear buds in her ears and played one of her favorite songs, "Bang Bang" by the band "Green Day". She could feel eyes glued on her and when she looked up and there was a cute blonde boy with a black lip ring staring with a warming smile/smirk on his face.  I did a little shy smile back at him.

      (A/N. sorry if this chapter was so short.  It was my first book and this was the first chapter so it is probably very bad. Again very sorry.  Please Vote, Comment, and follow me along with a bunch of other chiz you guys should do.  Alright bye guys.
                xoxo-
                         Lauren