HOW IT ALL STARTED

It was normal Monday. Hermione was in here room and playing with her toys. You all know her. Hermione Granger, 11 years old wizard. So, then suddenly comes an owl. Hermione's parents go to check what's happening and... There is a letter. It's for Hermione. They don't know what this mean. They look at each other with confuse look. And then Hermione comes. She is confuse too. They open a letter and.. it's from Hogwarts, school of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Harry Potter was in his room. Well, if we can say this a room.. So, his aunt wakes up him and he comes in the kitchen to make himself a breakfast. It's holidays. He hates holidays as much as he hates his aunt, his uncle and his cousin Dudley. He lives with them because his parents died in the car crash. Well, this is what aunt and uncle told him. But it isn't true. Ah later about it. So, it's Monday and a postman comes. He brings letters. And there was a letter for Harry too. Aunt and uncle knows what it is. It's from Hogwarts. Hogwarts, school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. They can't believe this is really happening. They are confused, angry, surprised. And Harry wants to look what it's in the letter. But uncle don't want to Harry to see it. Well we all know how this continue, so let's skip to tee part when three friends are allready in school.

Draco Malfoy comes to the Potter. He shakes his hand and he's mean to Ron blah blah blah. So now I would like to change something and yeah um. Hermione looks at Draco with eyes which says "WOW HE'S DAMN CUTE". Draco doesn't see that uf. So after a few seconds Hermione goes to him. She started a talk.

Hermione: Hi! My name is Hermione Granger and I am your schoolmate.

Draco: Oh, hi! Nice to meet you Hermione, I am Draco Malfoy.

Hermione: Nice to meet you too, Draco. So, are you nervios?

Draco: Hm, no, I know that I will come in Slytherin.

Hermione: Oh, that's um nice. I wish I could be in Slytherin too, but... I' m not so sure.

Draco: About what? My father told me.. If you don't want to be put in the home that The Hat would like to put you in, you can just say "No, I want to be in *". So, if you want to be in Slytherin.. Just ask.

Hermione: What? Really? Oh, thanks!

Draco: Huh, no problem.

Minerva: I'm sorry for interupt you. But we would like to start.

Draco: Oh, of course.

So The Sorting Hat sorts a few wizards into the HouseCrests.. And then Hermione. The Hat said: "Gri..." And Hermione: "No! I mean.. I don't want to be in Griffindor. I... I want to be in Slytherin. Please?" "HAHAHA" said the Hat. "You want to be in Slytherin? And you pleased to be in it? Hahaha you cannot be put into Slytherin if you are so friendly and if you've got such a good personality. I'm sorry but.. GRIFFINDOR!"

And so she ruined her chance to be in the same House like Draco Malfoy.

NEXT?? 5 NEXTS MAYBE? THANK YOU ALL FOR READING!