Finnick and Katniss: Love Story

Chapter 1: Long Time No See

Katniss pov: We're finally in district 13 I tell gale. Everyone believes that my true love will be peeta, but I think finnick has some sort of charm on me. Ever since the quarter quell I can't help but think that I want to be with him, but I can tell he is already taken. I'll find a way to break them up, no matter what the cost is. Annie is her name...... Hmmm maybe since she still has youth she can live a little. I continue my journey then I see someone in the distance it's...........

Finnicks pov: Hey Katniss! Long time no see! How are you? I've missed you! Wait why would I say that she'll know I like her. Peeta will be out for me if he found out this secret. I'm pretty sure Katniss does have feelings for me, but one can never know until she comes clean. I can imagine her beautiful silky lips on mine, the sun shining, just us. I smack my head, what am I thinking she has peeta and I have Annie. I tell her how much I've been through since we've last saw each other and we continue to chat. We exchange our numbers, then we are forced to say goodbye.

Chapter 2: Home for the holidays

Katniss pov: Today is our special holiday just for district 13 called Thanksday. Thanksday encourages us to spend time with loved ones, of course that means peeta and my mom since the horrible death of prim. I still miss prim, I'm holding strong but on the inside I want to hold her and see her just once more.