Introdution

Heaven's pov

Hi my name Heaven and im 13.  I don't really like it here. I never get adopted its always the little kids or babies. I have light brown curly hair, hazel green eyes and im 4'4 so im kinda short. I like to sing and i find dancing fun. I also find myself funny so i think it will be pretty easy to get adopted. Im not shy at all but im scared to sing in front of people so that will be hard. Im always getting bullied and always getting called werthless and nobody wants to adopt me because im ugly and fat so i starved my self and i cut.

Cams pov

I decide that i wanted to be more responsible so I decided that i will go to the L.A Adoption center. '' Hi i want to adopt a kid from 10-14." i said to the nice lady at the counter. I haven't told the guys because its a surprise so i hope that they know they are gonna have to help me take care of her. When I came across a 13 year old girl named winter it said that she likes to sing and dance it also says that she is really funny so i decided that she will fit in just fine. '' I will like to adopt Heaven." i said. " Ok i will go get her and before i do what would u like her last name to be?" thee nice lady asked. '' Dallas" I said. " Ok I will be back with her" The nice lady said.

Heaven's pov.

" Heaven get your stuff packed your getting adopted." Ms. Rosalie said. " Ok" i said. I just packed my all my close and then i walked down to see a tall guy around 20 brown hair and brown hair stood there. " Hi Heaven my name is Cameron." the tall guy said. "Hi Cameron do u want me to call you dad or stick to Cameron?" i questioned him. " Doesn't matter." Cameron said. I just nodded my head and said my to Ms.Rosalie and left. " So Heaven your gonna meet the rest of the guys." Cameron said. I just nodded my head ok, and we just continued till we got to my new house.

Authors note.

So hope you like the firs chapter and get ready for the next chapter it will be uploaded next so ya hope you liked it.