Please, forgive me

Please, forgive me

I loved her, I really did.

She was my everything, but she didn't see it. She thought she was just another girl, lost among the crowds, invisible to those around her, but she wasn't, I found her, and she was the only person I could see, the only person I noticed, the only person I thought about.

She filled up my dreams at night and even though she wasn't here anymore, I couldn't love her any less.

The thought of her smiling lovingly at the deep blue ocean, the soft sand beneath her, her hypnotic green eyes and her tough, independent, but kind hearted personality, all the more made me longing for her touch, her gentle words.

She made me happy, but she thought she was just another girl, lost among the crowds, invisible to those around her and I let her think that too.

One mistake caused me the most grief, it caused me to lose what I had kept so cherished, it caused me to lose the only one that meant something to me, the only person that I could ever truly love.

I was young, and dum was the only excuse that had crossed my mind.

She was standing there with red brimmed eyes and fresh salty tears were threatening to fall down her beautiful rosy cheeks. She looked at me with a sad smile before whispering

'I can't do it anymore'

And she was gone, before everything comprehended inside my brain, my eyes were wide before I ran to the side. I looked down and

What I saw was something I wanted to forget but I couldn't, her limp body was was against the concrete path, she was lying in a puddle of crimson red and her body was contorted.

I hadn't realised that I was crying before all the liquid from my body evaporated and came pushing through my eyes, I was shaking terribly before I put my hands to cover my face, all I did was scream, scream, not because of what I had just seen, but scream because the reason for what I had seen was me. Me. All me. She is dead because if me.

After everything had happened they said she was crazy, that she had depression and killed herself because she couldn't cope with the world. But I knew everything they had said was untrue, It was because of me that she died, I was basically her murderer.

They sent me through therapy because they said after my traumatic experience I had changed.

I really have changed. I would stay at home everyday and say sorry, over and over again. I would wake up in the dead of night, realising that I was in cold sweat and the memories of her body just lie there lifeless was there fresh in my memory.

One day I had realised that the only life I could think of was with her, so that afternoon I cleaned myself up, smiled happily and joined her.

'I'm coming, I hope you were waiting'

Authors note

Ok guys, this is my first book so I hope you guys enjoyed it. (not edited)

Please let me know what you think of it and abit of constructive criticism would let me know what to do to make it better.

Vote comment and follow

~thank you