FORENOTE

Hey all you MIRACULOUS Fans out there!

Are you a MIRACULOUS fan that is constantly irritated by the fact that most one shots and books are written poorly? That the rest of the fandom is made up of 11 year olds? Well look so further to find a well made collection of LADYNOIR and similar one shots. These are written for a more mature audience, so 13+ please.

These one shots aren't anything to be afraid of, but there will be some adultish stuff.
- Very Light Sexual Content (that means kissing and making out gosh I'm not a pervert)
- As one of my favorite superheroes likes to say, LANGUAGE.
- Possible triggers include death, and infrequent talk about suicide. I don't know if that will necessarily be in here, but don't say I didn't warn you. I don't know how sensitive you may be, but I struggle with depression too, you aren't alone. :)
- So many cute moments in the love square that it may physically hurt.
- The Ladybug/ Marinette & Chat Noir/ Adrien love square.
- I may add to this list if anything comes up, so check it every once in a while.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN THE MIRACULOUS SERIES AND DO NOT PRESENT ANY OF THEIR CONTENT AS MY IDEA EXCEPT FOR PLOTLINE OR STORY ELEMENTS WHICH I CREATE. DO NOT USE MY IDEAS WITHOUT CREDIT OR I WILL CALL YOU OUT. THIS BOOK IS FOR 13+. I AM SERIOUS. DO NOT READ IF YOU CAN'T BE MATURE ENOUGH TO DEAL WITH ANY HEAVY TOPICS THAT CAN BE MENTIONED.

Started Writing on September 2nd 2016
Published September 10th 2016