Intro

Edited

Fire everywhere, people screaming. Aliens were attacking this region of earth. My family was fighting back, we had been trained to do so. Even though I was only 9 I fought well. We were getting everyone to safety when the things took my family and I . We were thrown into a cell. My mom started combing my hair with her hand. As me and my older brother were shaking. "It's gonna be ok baby, you'll get through this, trust me. Your something else..." My mom said.
The next day we were sent to an arena to fight. There we were proven useful, but as the years went by things got harder to handle. They tortured me and my older brother for years. They replaced my brothers leg with a Galra one. Then one night my parents made an escape plan. It worked until the Galra found out and went after us, but our parents were left behind. They threw us in the escape pod and hit go.
We cried and floated in space for days. We then came to a planet we crash landed and when we woke up we were with these creatures. They treated us with hospitality and we learned they were Seena. Years past and and we trained day and night until one day...

That's all for this starter chapter I will be writing more, even though I kinda suck at writing, but you have to start somewhere right?