The First Day....

The water trickles down my umbrella, The clouds made a once ment to be a sunny day to late night stormy day. As i walk upon The Hell that is called school, My throat was knotted, i'm scared to talk, the worlds that i wish to speak get stuck in my throat, Then i started to walk to the front doors, I take a deep breath, I closed my umbrella and open the front door, I take my phone out of my front pocket, and the time read 9:39 am, i'm late almost 40 minutes.

I walk to the front desk. There was a lady that looked like she was in her 60's. Her mouth was moving but no worlds came out all i here is the ticking of the clock i look up above her, There was a clock, the ticking got louder and louder. " Miss?" I rushed my head to look at her face again her face looked concerned " Are you ok miss ?" as i look at her i was trying to talk to her but it's hard my throat is knotted oh god what do i do, what do i say, Oh god what do i do?!?!! " Sorry i was directed i were you asking me ?" the lady had gave a sigh of release and began to say " Name miss?"

As i looked at her, she had grayish blondish curly hair her face was wrinkled she had brown eyes, she was wearing blue eye shadow and she was wearing a teal long sleeve shirt, as i was staring at, as i was staring at her she started to snap her fingers in my face i backed up " Miss name Please" i was embarrassed and i said " my name is Lilly Roselet miss, Sorry" she looks down and started to type in her computer " first day and you're late i will let you slide, do you have your schedule?" i shook my head up and down and started to walk down the hall.

It started to get longer, it became dark, i started to breath heavy the wallys were getting closer and longer, i start to run. As I run I hit something and fell to the ground i look up and she a lady, she had black heels on with nude stockings she was wearing a skirt that reached to her knees, She had a red tank top on and had a one of those jackets that had no zipper or buttons, It was as white as snow, she had blueish, brownish eyes and her hair was brunette and was up in a bun 2 small strands of hair was craving to her face. She bent down and tilted her head " are you ok sweetie?" Her hand extend out to help me up, i took her hand she helped me up " yes miss i'm fine, i'm sorry for running into you." as she let go of my hand she smiled at me " well sweetie do you want me to escort you to your next class?" what does she mean next class it's still first per-

RING RING!!!!

The hallways started to flood up with teens, The sounds of lockers opening, the whispers the giggles, I feel eyes staring at me, A big chill went down my back. " Are you sure you're ok sweetie?" my eyes directed to the teacher i forgot she was her " sorry, may you please help me find my next class?" she smiled " well where's your schedule sweetie? And also wheres

Your backpack?" i looked down and folded my hands together and started to twiddle my fingers "there at home miss" she look at me, she didn't have disappointment in her eyes, I feel a push and heard slowly fading " watch where you're going" i feel so bad i didn't mean to " sweetie let's go" the hallways started to become vacant there was a few struggling freshmen trying to find their class, as i look down the hallway was silent the teachers heels echoed through the hallway.

Then we got to a classroom " well here you go sweetie" i lifted my head and silently said thank you " if you ever need me my name is Ms. Bella, i'm the counselor here " she started to walk way and i turn around " WAIT!!!" i screamed at her, she turned around and looked at me " yes ?" i blushed a little and looked down " T-Thank you for helping me" she smiled and said " you welcome" then the echo of her heels faded in to the silence, As i turn around to face the door i took a deep breath and grabbed the doorknob and slowly opened the door, The sound of people talking, Giggling filled the around then silence from the hallway filled the room everyone stop and stared at me, I walked into the classroom and took a seat all the way in the back. The slice turned into whispers and into talking. As i look down i place my head on the desk i folded my arms around my head, pitch black fills my vision, The talking got louder and louder, my breath got heavier and heavier, Are they talking about me? Giggles started to enter the atmosphere. Are they laughing at me, oh god what do I do?

RING RING!!!

I pick up my head to see people rushing out of the classroom, i grave the schedule out of my front pocket and looked down at it, it's time for lunch