Her survival

She tried to save it a lot. A lot. Those memories haunt her. His voice. His messages. She understood the heart he had send now pumps for someone else. The pictures. Their date. What not. Those silly chats. Those fights. She tried to forget everything move on and start a new life maybe alone,but his brother parents family was always with her. But that emptiness she felt without him couldn't be filled up by anyone. The dream that was broken,the promises were broken.

The voice texts became her music. His pictures his wallpaper. She was never hopeless although. She thought if she is destined to be her then come what may he will be her. Everyday she used to pray the same thing to God to make him come back. Several things changed. She stopped laughing the way she did, she stopped talking to her friends the way she did.

She changed completely. She thought her first love was her final love but her thought changed. She thought,"I did it wrong. It was better to be unloved." Damn!
But her theory towards love changed well.
Love means to be broken. A worse thing which should have to no one cause it never stays ,it's just a thing not to be done. It ain't a divine feeling.
She survived somehow maybe through words,simpathy,through friends,through love from her brother.
This is the end.
P.S- This is my love story. To be honest. I love him. We brokeup. But if you are in love. Trust me it's the most divine feeling. Don't get very much emotionally attached to it. If it even breaks you won't be able to take it,like me. 😃