The Tames Chronicles Episode 1

Once there was a lovely couple, James and Toad, who created the ship name, "Tames."

They were a lovely couple, but one day, something HORRIBLE happened. James came home to a horrifying sight, velvet-red blood was scattered across the walls and floor. James was so scared, like he had just left Earth to go to a different planet, when Toad came out of the bathroom. James was horrified, he thought he had just witnessed a crime scene in his own house! Shortly after, James realized that the blood was ketchup, and Toad said, "I missed my hot-dog." James was in shock. His heart was still racing faster than Usain Bolt. James ran up to Toad and hugged her.             The next day, James was on the computer, researching for a college project. When suddenly, Toad burst through the door, screaming at the top of her lungs. James knew exactly why. It was June 20, their anniversary! The day before, James had bought a necklace for Toad. He pulled it out of a drawer, and handed it to her. As she opened it, James' face lit up with excitement, hoping she would like it. She pulled it out of the box, and proclaimed, "I LOVE IT!" James was overjoyed, and was wondering what she got for him. James asked, "Did you get me anything?" Shortly after, Toad exclaimed, "Uhm..." as James was staring at her with his eyes wide open, "Oops." she said, as James sat down in his chair. Toad told him, "I'm so sorry!", "I was really tired yesterday, and I didn't have time." James forgave her, but inside, he still kinda wanted something.