No

I look around to make sure no one was around then I set down my backpack by the trash can. After this I begin running at fast as I can and without realizing it I pass someone.

..............

Before I could blink a girl ran past me but I saw her face, she is the most beautiful person I've ever seen. Without thinking I ran as fast as I could after her. 'Who is she??'

"Wait who are you?!"

......

'Crap this isn't going to work'

"Come here and ill tell you!!!"

He catches up with me.

......

"Why are you running??" I say running with her.

"You're about to find out" She smiles softly while running. Then suddenly a giant portal like thing opens up in front of us. I come to an instant stop in confusion and mostly fear. But she continues running then stops.

"Come with me?" She holds out her hand towards me and I take it hesitantly.

.....

I take his hand in mine then run jumping right into the portal.

.....

I squeeze her hand for some reason as I look around. It was magical it seemed we were outside of time and space. I look her and can't stop, she even more beautiful with the surroundings.

"Where are we?" I say surprisingly calm.

......

I look over at him and smile "Serenity."

......

I look down at my feet as we float through Serenity. "Where are we going?

"A place." she says looking ahead.

Soon a new portal appeared in front of us then she reached out for my other hand which I gave her.

"It takes both to get through this one."

Once we are through we step out in the glorious landscape she let go of my hands. "Is this The Place?"

She laughed then responded "No, this is Forgotten. Just as stupid of a name as 'the place' "

I don't know why but everything about her is beautiful and perfect. I know her name will be also. "What's your name?"

"Willow" I smile even more beautiful than I thought.

"Beautiful name, mine is Tobi." I grin as I see her blush.

"Thank you" suddenly her smile turned to a concerned frown.

"What's wr-" before I could finish she put a hand over my mouth and quickly rushed me behind and bush.

"Please be quiet and don't come out." She looked directly into my eyes then ran out into a clearing where a bunch of people that looked like soldiers appeared.

......

I quickly put a shield around him so they don't know he's there but my father might detect him. As my father out of the soldiers I bite my lip.

"How was school darling?" He says looking around.

"It was okay I guess" I smile trying to keep my watering eyes under control.

"Good, make sure you are back before dark young lady" I nod then they disappear going back to the palace.

.....

'That was her father?huh?'. Suddenly he disappears and she collapses onto the ground with her face in her lap. I stand up quickly and run over to her, "Willow??" I sit next to her and noticed she's crying. I touch her hand gently, "Willow, please talk to me."

She looks up at me with her glossy eyes and tear stained cheeks. Then she took my hand and stood up running and I run with. We stopped running then she waved her hand and a tree house appears and she let go of my hand and climbed up into it. I follow and see her sitting on the ground so I sit next to her as she looks into my eyes and I look back. I reach out hesitantly and wipe her tears from her face.

"I'm sorry I just get really emotional. I thought he was to find you." She says.

"Why can't I meet him?"

"I-im" "im not like you, we aren't supposed to like humans."

"I can leave if you want me to"

"I don't want you too but you have to" she says on the verge of tears as she makes a portal beside us and she takes my hand.

"It's okay" I say as I put her hair behind her ear and smile. As we step into Serenity I think,found 'this can't be it'. We step out back into the park.

"I guess goodbye Tobi"

"Is it strange that I love you even though we've only just met?"

"No." She smiles the steps through the portal and disappears.