Soon to be friends

The character Bloody Mary is one of my friends BloodyKiller205
(Author's POV)
Running farther away from Civilization, They hated Glitch because she was the worst computer virus since the 'I love you' Virus. She ran Into the woods ten minutes after her running she rested against a Huge Stone Rock...

(Glitch's POV)
I sat down panting it was foggy the only thing you could see was the white misty Fog and Naked trees. I close my eyes then open them I see a Tall man like figure hiding behind a tree, I squinted to see but that didn't worked I blinked and It disappeared I blinked again and It was in front of me I look up at the 10 feet tall Monster he Bent down which made him look 6 foot "Please Kill Me.." I say with a blank tired emotionless look in my face. "Why?" It's deep but not so deep voice startled me "I don't want To Live anymore" My glitched out voice Sounded sad and Lonely, It grabbed my arm and Carved something into my arm it read 'CreepyPasta' My arm didn't bleed cause I'm not human but only took Human form. His help me up "Why are you being so nice I'm nothing but a Virus.." I glitched slightly "That's what makes you special"
*Le Time Skipp*
I met everyone in the mansion they seemed scary but friendly, I met a girl that look about 3 years older then me. Long dark drown hair and Dark Red eyes "Glitch this is Bloody Mary She isn't really much of a good girl but I'll tell you that later" I gave a small smile but she was emotionless "Why are you smiling at me?" She snapped "I'm just Kidding" She pulled her gun strap "Oh" She walked away, I hope I can fit in...