Your Character Sheet (Slight Edit)

Wassup Wattpad, Primal_Predator here. Before this Story, I was just playing GTA Online today and this popped up in my mind. I searched for GTA Online crossovers but I couldn't find any. So I thought I could change that by making one of my own. But first, I'll show you your Arsenal and Backstory. Hope you like it!

(Y/N) Bellic's Arsenal

Weapons:

- Colt M1911 w/ Suppressor

- Dual Hidden Blades

Outfit: (A/n - It's my GTA Online character's outfit up top.) 

- Black Leather Jacket, ( F/C ) T-Shirt, & black Hard-Knuckle Gloves

- Dark Blue Jeans w/ black Belt & dark brown Steel-Toe Boot

Semblance: Summon a powerful Scythe with the ability to Teleport for long distances ( Lasts 45 seconds )

Detailed Look - 6 Feet Straight Handle, Cross in one end with arms holding the Double-Edged Blade and Claw, and Spike on both ends of Handle

Equipment:

- Blowpipe ( Use of Poison Darts and Holstered on your Back )

-  x4 Smoke Bombs

History:

Y/N was born on Liberty City under Roman Bellic and Mallorie Bardas on Independence Day; July 4th, 2000. He had a wonderful and fun childhood until that day. Y/N was 6 years old when Y/N and his parents are out to celebrate Y/N's Birthday and Independence Day. Their Event lasted until Midnight when you left with your parents. But some drunk bastard was driving recklessly and eventually crashed into Y/N's Car. Y/N woke up with his left Cheek entirely sliced open that his teeth are clearly visible.

Y/N was panicking and heartbroken after his parents horrible death. Y/N was being taken to the Hospital behind an Ambulance Van as well Doctors applying Y/N's Stitches for his sliced up Cheeks. Once Y/N got there, he was on a Stretcher and Niko with his friends came along side him. It was a several hour treatment for his injuries and he was finally healing.

Years passed and Y/N became a strong 18 year old boy. From his past, other students would bully him timelessly, all alone. Now that he's out of school, he can do what ever he desires. Around 16 Years-old, Y/N found out about his Uncle's history when he found a Weapon Cache at his house. He then decided to travel to Los Santos to forget his past to start anew.

Of course he didn't start off weak like he was as a child. Niko trained him to use his Colt M1911 and with the help of books, learned basic Martial Arts and the Hidden Blades like the Assassins from the Assassin's Creed series. Y/N didn't really like guns because of Ammo limitations, so he relied on close-quarter combat techniques.

Back at Los Santos, he had a friend on LifeInvader identified as Lamar Davis saying he'll pick him up at the Airport. From then on, he became the greatest Thief the World has ever witnessed. As well as meeting Contacts and building relationships. But not until Y/N discovered a mystery Box in an Alleyway. He thought it was safe. 

And thought wrong.

The Box was magical and transported Y/N to somewhere different. Somewhere rather familiar yet supposed to be fictional.