The Alpha's Daughter

Authors Note: The names I choose are really random and crazy. If you don't like the name please just keep it to your self! You can us your imagination to make it something else. I'm just trying this out so I can't promise anything..... If you guess like it then I'll keep on going but like I said no promises!!! And some on the words like Fræran I have no idea what on Earth to pronounce it. Oh and FYI I LOVE Emojis!!!☺ Hope you like the beautiful people reading this! 〰 Lauren, but you peeps can call me Beth or Lulu!!✔

                                                 Introduction

For 157 years there was a great war between the four packs of Fræran. Ogeon[O-g-e-on], Flaron[Flare-on], Gostian[Ghost-i-on], and Clason[Class-on], all lead by the four great alpha sons who are the great-great-great-great-great grandsons of Fræran. My father is the eldest of the four, Lando of Flaron. Just to be related to one of the great four leaders is an honor. Imagine being the daughter of one! My name is Clarissa and I am the daughter of The Great Lando of Flaron.

You' d never guess if I was part of a pack. I look like any other human! I have shoulder length auburn hair with forest green eyes I mean how normal can you get? I go to Liner High School like another kid! The only problem is I'm not exactly normal.... I have special powers. I am what the normo's (human;normal) call a Werewolf only we can change into one when ever we want not just on a full moon. That would be boring! Just to have powers for less than 12 hours and only about once a moon(month)! What are normo's thinking!!! Its like saying you can only have one friend who is the only one you talk to! As I was saying before I am a Werewolf and the true only way to tell is a mark all Flaron pack members, beta or alpha, have a special mark on the front of your left wrist, a simple ¶ß. Only the pack of Flaron has it.