Pocky

"Sup fucker!!" Ashton yelled as he entered the room. The small boy on the couch slightly jumped making his glasses fall off. " H-hey, Ashton.." Ashton chuckled as  he looked at his boyfriend.

            " Its just Ash Love.." Ashton softly purred into Tobi's ear softly nipping at it after. Tobi softly bit his lip as he picked up his glasses.

           " Whatever.." Tobi softly smiled as he put his glasses back on. Ashton then smirked as he pulled out a box.

            " Wanna play a game..?" Ashton purred as he sat on the couch then proceeded to pull his boyfriend onto his lap.." What type of  game" Tobi softly tilted his head making his Dark brown locks cover his face.

                " Its the pocky game what you do is.." Ash softly hummed as he opend the box of strawberry pocky " you take one of the ends in your mouth.. i put mine on the other..and we keep eating it until one of us chickens or we kiss.." Ash smiled as he munched on the pocky.

             " You down..?" he chuckled as he brushed Tobi's hair from his face. Tobi then hesitantly nodded. "M-mhm.." Ashtons smirk grew wider  as he finish the first stick. He then took out another one and put the strawberry part in his mouth. Tobi then placed the other end in his mouth and they both started munching on the stick. 

Tobi didn't want to be called a chicken  so he kept going blushing heavier every time Ash bit down getting closer His lips. Ash smirked as he pulled away.. Tobi looked at him a little confused.  " Fuck the game.." Ash softly whispered before slamming his lips onto Tobi's.

Tobi Didn't know what to do at first but he then started slowly melting into the kiss letting out a soft moan. Ash smirked as he herd his lover moan he then Lightly grabbed Tobis hips and started softly rubbing them. Tobi let out another soft moan  Ash softly nipped and sucked  at Tobi's lip.

      Tobi hesitantly opened his mouth.Ash immediately  pushed his tongue into Tobi's mouth.Ash immediately pushed his tongue into Tobi's mouth. Tobi blushed even heavier as he rolled his hips and push his tongue against Ashes. Ash then teasingly pulled away And went to Tobi's neck softly nipping and sucking at it. 

    Tobi softly giggled as he felt his boyfriend getting harder so he teasingly rolled his hips again. Ash softly glared at Tobi .. " You know we are taking this upstairs~" Ash purred softly as Tobi whispered "Damn straight we are..."

________________________________________________________________________________

  Ash smirked as he picked up his boyfriend bringing him upstarts. Tobi giggled as i teasingly moaned into Ashes ear. Ash softly growled as he threw Tobi onto the bed. Tobi yelped as Ash took off his shirt. " Like whatcha see love..?~"  Tobi softly nodded trying to cover his face. Ash smirked as he pined Tobi  to the bed.

     "Daddy.~" Tobi softly moaned as  Ash put one of his hands up Tobis shirt softly pinching his nipples. "What was that..?"  Ash slowly took off Tobi's  shirt.. After it was off he started nipping at Tobi's chest and stomach. Tobi let out soft moans here and there only to turn on Ash even more..

Ash slowly tugged down Tobi's booty shorts  to see a pair of Blue pantsu "Panties..?~" Ash chuckled as he rubbed Tobi's V-line.. " S-sh-shut u-up.." Tobi  blushed heavily as he looked away.

Tobi Moaned Ashes name as he licked down  his V-line leaving some Hickeys ." H-h-hey y-you said n-n-no h-hi-hickeys!"  Ash smirked as he un buttoned His pants " Oopies~!" .

Ash Smirked as he pulled down His boxers well Tobi was trying to look away.. " I-is that g-gonna fit D-d-daddy..?" Tobi softly tilted his head " Oh ill make it fit~" Ash purred as he pulled down Tobi's panties.

Ash looked at Tobi " You sure..?" Tobi softly nodded " Please Daddy..?~" Ash softly growled as he started fitting himself in as Tobi tryed not to whimper " Nnngh..!~"  Ash softly sucked and nipped at Tobi's neck trying to help with the pain. Tobi Bit his lip as he wrapped his arms around Ashes neck.

"Just tell me when..~" Ash nipped at Tobi's ear as he softly nodded. Tobi softly rolled his hips signaling Ash to move. Ash let out a small moan as he started Thrusting softly. Tobi bit his tongue as he rolled his hips again.

"Y-y-your t-teasing m-me daddy..~!" Tobi  moaned as he rubbed up and down Ashes chest. Ash bit his lip as he started going faster and harder. Tobi softly moaned  as he wrapped his legs around  Ashes waist.

A few minutes later Ash was pounding in to Tobi who was a moaning mess and already came 2 times.. 

Ash softly panted as he felt himself  starting to release " D-d-dammit!~" Ash growled as he bit down on Tobis shoulder this time drawing blood. "Nnnhhgg..!!~" Tobi gasped as he felt himself being filled with his lovers (demon) semen..

  " Damn... " Ash panted as he slowly pulled out  Landing next to his lover. Tobi turned to face His love  and he softly nuzzled Ashes neck Falling asleep Shortly after... 

     Ash chuckled as he kissed Tobi's head and held him close.

         " Damn i love Pocky..."

________________________________________________________________________________

Hoped u liked it!  

Baiii!~

      Daddy~